Not A Story Update

So I guess i should explain why i haven't updated this story. There are multiple reasons.

One being, I've just been plain stuck. Where I left it off in this previous chapter inadvertently created a massive obstacle that I for one, have no idea as to how to get around it. I've now made it so i Have to write Andy in and writing andy is hard for me. Hard to the point doing it is nearly impossible.

Two the Story just isn't coming together anymore. Which is highly upsetting for me because I can't just skip everything. Then it wouldn't be a good story.

I mean its already trash but that's not the point.

The point being I want to write this story but I can't, hell i fucking love this story and WANT to write more. But its getting exceedingly more difficult.

I've tried to distract myself till a window opens for this story in writing pandora's demon and child's play. Even  editing this one story im writing with my friend called Morgana's Daughter (tbd). And that's not working either...

I would try to convince you to go read my other stories but that comes to my third reason.

I have become EXTRAORDINARILY depressed.

Whoo depression. Fun. 😐

So that makes the already difficult task of writing even harder. Luckily i have a few more chapters backlogged for childs play but only three. With one a week. But luckily that one seems easier to write than the rest. So ill keep writing that till i get trapped on that one too.

Anyway stay safe and sorry for not updating.

~Mira