4

As soon as we arrive we hop off the Thestrals and run inside, somehow not being spotted Harry leads us to an elevator when the elevator stops it's just a long hallway with a blue door at the end "totally not ominous" i say sarcastically to myself everyone nods we walk towards the door

"This is it" Harry says when we get to it

The door opens into a room filled with row upon row of shelves filled with dull blue orbs, the door closes behind us and we can see more shelves behind the door "what are they" Ginny asks

"Prophecies" Luna supplies cheerily

"No way" Ron says dumbly

Harry moves forward through the shelves coming to a stop a little ways away. I feel eyes on me and I suddenly feel giddy and excited yet my own fear and apprehension overpowers it. "He should be here" Harry says

"Harry?" I turn to see Nevile looking up at a prophecy "it's got your name on it"

"It's glowing..." Harry says

"No its not Harry, it looks like every other one here" Luna says

I see something out of the corner of my eye and for some reason I feel compelled to walk that way, so I do, I come across a prophecy that is glowing as Harry said, I pick it up. Instantly a gentle voice whispers

"From the eldest black, a warrior at heart.
To a baby with a brilliant mind hiding in mud.
Lives entwine and souls bound together.

These two shall be forever linked and feel the pain of the other, their hearts beat as one.

With their lives entwined, together with the chosen shall they overcome all obstacles to become the Brightest light that vanquishes the Darkest Lord"

"Well isn't that something" a voice that sends shivers down my spine says from over my shoulder. I whirl around and come face to face with the most Beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"Who are you?" I ask trying to calm my heart, the smell of a campfire invades my nostrils, my eyes widen. It can't be

"My name is Bellatrix Lestrange nèe Black, head of the noble and most ancient house of Black, but you can call me Bella and I have been looking for you all your life" She says with a grin on her face "What's your name?" I can feel glee bloom from deep within me.

"I am Hermione Granger..." I say with apprehension recognizing the name "and you're married" the feeling of pure revulsion and hate echoes within me, so much so it actually causes me to physically step back, my back hitting the shelves.

"Don't remind me" She growls

"Sorry," I say quickly looking down at the ground, almost immediately a finger is under my chin lifting my face back up

"I'm not mad at you" she says looking over my shoulder, through the shelves at my friends, and i hear spells start firing, "well that's my cue to leave, but let me at least give you something to remember me by" she says before her lips are on mine, and in that moment I feel safe, and I completely melt, a small moan escapes my throat before i can even think to stop it and she chuckles pulling away I whimper at the loss "now go get to the door, protect your friends, and i'll try my best to help without getting caught" a frown appears on her face "i'll see you soon" she says winking before turning into a puff of black smoke, cackling like a mad woman. I manage to catch up to everyone then Ginny lets off a reducto at a death eater, the blast causes prophecies to fall creating a tidal wave of falling shelves.

"Get back to the door" Harry yells and we all turn and run. Firing spells at the stray death eater following us. We manage to avoid getting crushed only to fall 7 meters, then stop just before we hit the ground.

"The hall of mysteries, they named it right" ron says

I shake my head "shut up Ron" I say looking up to see Harry staring at a large arch

"Do you hear the voices?" he asks

"I don't hear anything Harry"

"I can" Luna says

"It must be The veil" I say

"The what?" Ginny asks

"The veil" I repeat only getting confused looks "it represents a barrier between life and death. Though there's not much on it but, it is said that people who believe in the afterlife can hear the voices on the other side, if you go through it, there's no coming back" I shrug looking back at everyone seeing shocked looks "What? I like reading" Nevile and Luna chuckle knowingly.

"Guys?" Harry says causing us all to look at him "get behind me" he says pointing his wand at the door we fell through, we all move to stand behind him, I feel like something is going to happen, then I feel a wave of calm wash over me before I see a cloud of Black smoke barreling straight towards me, I smile as I'm grabbed and pulled along, gleeful cackling sounds from right next to my ear, it makes me chuckle softly and hold on tighter what am I doing? I think to myself as she lands near the edge on the room, her crooked wand pointed half-heartedly at my head.

I see Harry in the center of the room by himself, Lucius Malfoy approaching him saying something, but I can't focus on what he's saying because there is suddenly a pair of lips on my neck making my head go all fuzzy and I can't help but let out a quiet moan when a hand snakes up my body to my throat and squeezes softly, I would have collapsed if There wasn't a solid body behind me.

"What are you doing to me" I whisper

"Making sure you remember that you're mine" she mumbles into my neck, before she sinks her teeth in my neck not drawing any blood, and my knees threaten to buckle under my weight, and then suddenly I hear her beautiful voice in my head "mine mine mine" echoing over and over.

"Well that's new" I think to myself and Bellatrix stills behind me "Wait can you hear me?" She nods

"Yes" I hear her voice hiss in my head "After all this is over, I will come find you. But for now-" she growls quietly and holds me in a more possessive hold.

I suddenly hear multiple pops as I bring my attention back to the center of the room. A few members of the order appear, and a fight immediately breaks out. "Damnit I wanted more time." I hear Bella's voice whine out in my head

"Bella hide, I don't want you getting hurt" I think at Bella as i push away, readying my wand shivering at the loss of warmth.

"Not likely" she cackles noticing my shiver with a smirk on her face. "come on little mudblood show me what you've GOT" Bella throws a not-so-harmless stinging jinx at me "to your left" I look to my left and see Rabastian attacking Tonks, I throw a confringo at him and he starts screaming. "It's not NICE to take your eyes off your enemy" Bella says as she narrowly misses me with an Avada Kedavra that hits Rodolphous who was behind me attacking Nevile. It knocks him into the veil."I've been wanting to do that for YEARS. Finally I can rid myself of the Lestrange name" I hear in my head as Bella lets out a gleeful cackle sending more not-so-harmless jinxes and hexs at me that I block easily.

I'm about to start retaliating and go on the offensive  when a stray stupify hits Bella in her side, throwing her and me against the wall. I feel the crack of my skull as it hits it wall.

The last thing I see before everything goes black, is Luna mouth agape, watching from behind a rock, her wand pointed at where Bella was standing.

Shit