seis

"And why not? She obviously won't do anything, if she's not hurting me of all people." I say annoyed

"Because she works for You-know-who, thats why." Sirius says dumbly

"That's not good enough, so why the hell can't she?"

"What about the Longbottoms, remember what she did to Neville's parents." Luna says

"God if everyone wasn't so quick to assume I could have explained myself for that. I still would have gone to jail because I am indeed a horrible person, and I have killed a LOT of people, but I would LOVE to explain myself for that one." Bella says with a sneer

"Well by all means dear cousin, explain yourself,  we've got time." Sirius says leaning himself against the door frame

"Well first, I didn't curse the Longbottoms, sure I was there but I didn't curse th-"

"What the hell do you mean you didn't curse them, the cruciatus curse is your specialty." Sirius interrupts 

"I mean exactly that, and if you let me speak I'd be able Fucking explain ya daft cunt." I reach through the bars hoping to calm her down slightly, as I feel her anger slowly bubble up inside me. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, when she opens them again she seems out mine and doesn't remove them, silently pleading for me not to look away. And I don't for the entire time she continues talking. 

"I didn't curse the Longbottoms'' she states calmly "Rodolphus and Rabastan did. I stood back and watched, Alice eventually got delirious and kept saying 'don't hurt my baby' over and over before Rodolphous pushed it too far despite my warnings to ease up 'or else you'll break her mind and she won't be off use to us any more' but he wouldn't let up and it was at that time that Rabastan decided he wanted to have some fun too. And started on Frank. I still guessed he assumed 'my baby' meant Frank. I didn't ao I made my excuses to leave and 'search for clues as to where the Dark Lord was' and I came across little Nevile's room, he was awake standing in his crib crying. I went to console him because I couldn't bring myself to harm him. I have a limit and kids fall out of that. I will not purposefully or intentionally harm a child. I had to quiet him down lest one of the idiots brothers come up and kill him. By the time I got him calm, talking to him about nothing. I heard yelling downstairs. I knew what was happening and I resigned to my fate whatever it was, and I walked downstairs with little Nevile in my arms and saw the Lestrange brothers restrained, aurors checking on the now mentally broken Longbottoms, and wands pointed at me. I told Nevile it was going to be OK as I carefully maneuvered him so he couldn't see his parents, handing him to the closest Auror and let them arrest me." She finally looks away from me and back to Sirius anger evidence on her face. "I was then taken before the Wizengamot and condemned to cell 93 for the next 14 years, before the dark lord set us free, without allowing me to get my say in. Though it was unlikely to help any, I would have liked to at least cleared that up before they thrusted the blame on me." Bellatrix says sinking to the floor, seemingly exhausted. "I may be proficient in using the cruciatus curse, but I am sensitive to it enough where I can tell how much is too much. If I was the one to curse them, they would still be sane." Bellatrix adds, rubbing her throat. 

I conjure a glass and hand it to Bella. Using Augamenti to fill it, to which she drinks greedily, I crouch down as I keep refilling the glass as Sirius starts talking.

"Sure you show a bit of compassion for a single child, but it doesn't excuse you for all th-"

"I never said that it did or claimed that it would!" Bella snaps, cutting him off "I am well aware of all of the terrible shit I've done!"

Bella please calm down

Her now impossibly dark eyes snap to mine and the pure anger I see in, and feel radiating from her makes me fall over from my crouched position. Luna seemingly knowing it was about to happen catches me. "Bella" I say my sounding timid and fragile. 

"I am not a good person, I fucking know this." She whines angrily "Nothing I could ever do, could possibly make up for the horrible things I've done. But that by no means, means that I can't fucking try," she says, standing up pacing the small cell gesticulating wildly. "I never wanted this Grodric damned life, I never wanted to be a Death Eater, I never wanted to be HIS right hand. Especially after Hermione was born. Feeling that connection solidified my resolve to escape… But nobody can really escape from Him. Death is the only option, It's you or him. But it's obviously never him, so you gain his favor by doing whatever he says, whenever he says, and you do it well or you get punished. No mistakes." Bellatrix rambled on. "Hell If I could have had the opportunity to be Reforged back to my purest self, or when I was about Hermione's age forced into the future to fix what I've done, or vice versa my older self going back in time, or Merlin, have a different life all together Where He doesn't exist, I would take that chance, th-that opportunity every time. Every single god forsaken time. But I can't because alternate universes do not exist. This is the only one and we are stuck with it, forever. I can't fix the damage I've created but you better be damn sure that I will try and prevent anymore damage from being done, If for nothing else then for the people I care about." Bella finishes, shakily running her hands through her hair. "FUCK!"

Stunned silence is all I can hear, I can feel the pain radiating from Bella. The sudden breath my body forces me to take knocks me out of the trance her words put me in. When did I even stop breathing?

"I can tell you this, though professors Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape half know, I am apparently soul bound to Bellatrix. Bellatrix and I have found that there's even a prophecy further binding us together. I cannot harm her and she cannot harm me, for whatever happens to me will happen to her and vise versa, hell I can feel her emotions and she can feel mine, I've been able to my whole life. So believe me when I say you can trust her" I say never taking my eyes off her

"I shall owl Dumbledore then," Luna says, disappearing from the room. Sirius nodded his agreement.

"You know he will want to see that prophecy, I assume you still have it?" Sirius says walking closer to the bars pulling out his wand. The confusion must show on my face. "The prophecy, do you still have it?" Sirius explains

"Yes of course we have it," Bellatrix says "and even if we didn't old Dumbly-doorbell could easily read my mind"

"Yes but we have to take into consideration, the fact that you could have had your memories altered" Sirius supplies dumbly

"And who in Morgana's name would I be able to ask to do so? I ask a death eater, they wouldn't hesitate to turn on me. I ask a order member they wouldn't hesitate to kill or arrest me, I refuse to go back to azkaban for any length of time, you can just go ahead and kill me and by definition Hermione too before I ever step foot in that place again, I won't go down without a fight believe me, but back on topic, tell me dear cousin, who would I be able to trust enough to alter my memories, and not result in my death?" Bella says, irritation evident in her eyes as she stares down Sirus.

"Narcissa or even Hermione, Brightest witch of her age, like you are. Hell I bet Andy would even help if you just tried to ask" Sirius says, I see Bella stiffen slightly.

Andy? Who is that?

Author's Note

HELLOOOO long time no see.... I am fucking sorry. I am a fucking DISGRACE and DISAPPOINTMENT... i know this, shit im starting to sound like bella.

Ok yea i know its been nearly a near and if im being honest it might be nearly the same amount of time because im a terrible writer.

Nobody talk about how i had to rewrite this chapter 12 times and that im still not happy with it and on top of that its a whole 94 words LESS than my minimum for this trash story....

I need help XD

ANYWAY if u enjoyed good for you if not what the absolute fuck are you doing here like this is the 6th chapter get tf outta here.

Until Next Time