Cinco

I wake up groaning. My head feels as though it was thrown into the front of an oncoming, speeding bus. Trying to remember what happened I look around the lavish room that I don't remember ever seeing before. I notice a picture frame on the bedside table, three girls, sisters I assume, laughing at what the smallest was doing before they pose with smiles on their faces and the image resets. I recognize the face of the eldest but don't recall from where. Watching it loop five more times my eyes go wide with recognition and I abruptly sit up, and immediately regret it, groaning as I grab my head. 

Bella!

I call for her in my head but I don't hear her and I don't feel her either which puts me on edge.

"Bella!" I call out moving to stand, the room feeling as though it's spinning. I manage to get to my feet and I stumble towards the door, hitting it with a dull thud, I groan again as the feeling of a hammer hitting me in the head full force resonates through my body. I try for the door handle.

Locked. 

Shit. I pat myself down feeling for my wand, not feeling it, I turn back to the room and notice the room has changed, the bed is gone, and the room is larger.

I see Voldemort standing over Bella, her body bleeding and bruised, chest barely moving. "You've failed me Bella, falling for that filthy MUDBLOOD" He says, his voice echoing around me. He grunts as he hits Bella with the bladed whip I now notice he's holding. Her scream jarring me to my soul. "You have done me a great disservice, And for that you must die" He says, the whip turns into his wand and he points it at Bella.

I try to scream or move to stop him, but find that I can't.

"AVADA KADAVRA" he screams and I see Bella slump over her body as still as a stone buried in the earth. I feel the urge to scream, cry and clutch my chest, for the pain is unbearable. Yet I still cannot move or react. I'm stuck staring ahead at Voldemort's lanky snake-like build.

His glowing red eyes turn to me. 

"Filthy mudblood, look what you made me do, you caused this. And now it's your turn Hermione." He hisses my name out with as much venom as he can muster, my name echoing in my head as he slowly glides his way towards me menacingly. 

I find myself still rooted to the spot, desperately wanting to move. To escape. He presses his wand to my temple.

"Disgusting creature,  you're just as bad if not worse than that Harry Potter" he spits out the name as if it was a poison "Now Hermione lets see what I'll do with you." My name once again rings in my head.

He grins and I see that his rotting teeth are sharp, he pulls his wand away and transfigures it into a 20 cm long blade, and traces the blade across my face, his grin growing more and more sinister.

"How about I cut you to ribbons, and leave you chained up here," He says pressing the dagger into and across my cheek, and I hear the rattle of chains "or let my death eaters have their way with you before I publicly execute you." He says gesturing behind him as he moves away showing that the room has changed again, to a dungeon and most, if not all of his death eaters standing there with salacious grins plastered on their faces. "How does that sound Hermione

I feel something wet drip down my face. Blood or tears, I cannot tell.

"ANSWER ME HERMIONE"  My name rings louder and louder in my head continuously echoing, as Voldemort stabs the knife in my arm. I can feel the knife press into my bones as he slowly drags it down the length of my arm. 

Whatever was preventing me from reacting stopped because I could hear myself scream bloody murder as pain erupted throughout my body, radiating from my arm