Chapter 12

Isabella's POV:

My eyes widened at her statement. "W-what?" I asked her to see if I heard wrong. "I am serious. Please Isa! ma wants to meet you and if you feel uncomfortable at any point I will personally drop you home," Katherine pleaded. "I don't want to impose Kate. It's your family dinner," I said hoping she would drop it. "I promise you won't. Please Isa!" Kate pleaded. I reluctantly nodded my head saying yes. Kate cheered in excitement that people around us were looking like we ran from a mental hospital.

"Okay so I will pick you up on Saturday morning for shopping and then spend some best friend quality time together and then we will go to my place" Katherine said excitedly. "Can we cut off shopping from the list? I already have a dress" I ask her. "No. nothing will be cancelled. So be ready. Now let's go" She ordered me. I sighed and nodded knowing I won't win against her and followed her to the café.

I packed some of her favorite pastries and gave those to her. "Thank you. You are the best. I will see you on Saturday" she exclaimed as she went inside her car. The rest of the day went in blur and before I know it I am walking back to my house. I sighed as my house came in view. I quietly make my way inside thinking how I will ask my uncle about this.

I prepare dinner and eat before they come in the room. I was going to my room when my uncle stopped me, "Three of us are going on a vacation tomorrow and will come back on Monday evening. Don't go whoring around behind our backs. If I find out then I swear I'll beat you to death. Mind that." I quietly said, "yes sir" and mentally squealed.
I didn't even get any beating also. I guess they are happy about the vacation. I change into my pajamas and go to sleep.

Next day was uneventful. Three devils left for their vacation early in the morning leaving me alone. I don't mind that a bit because no beatings. I can enjoy peace for few days nd can go to Kate's house without any problems.

It is finally Saturday and I woke up with dried tears and short breaths, it was nothing new and I am used to waking up with nightmares. I take a deep breath and start to get ready for today. I made myself a good plate of pancakes and devoured them while going through my phone. It was 10 and Kate was coming at 11 to pick me up so I started on the cupcakes for her family. I make them in few flavors like chocolate, vanilla and red velvet. I hope they like it.

Question of the Day?

Romantic movie or Horror Movie?

Please vote and Comment!!

Enjoy!