Chapter 35

I enter and see that my men have already started fun without me. He was tied up in the chair and already had a black eye and dislocated jaw. I order my men to leave and sit on the chair in front of him. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Go to hell. I won't tell you anything," he spat at me. Lucky for him I was in a good mood and decided to play this game for a while. "Okay so Mr. Go to hell. I won't tell you anything, tell me what you were doing near my docks?" I asked him sarcastically, leaning on the chair and folding my sleeves up to my elbows. He just stared at me with a mean glare. "Ok since you are not cooperating I will do it my way," I said. Walking towards him I punched square on his jaw breaking a few of his teeth and shot his kneecaps with my gun making him cry in pain. 'Will you talk now?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I went towards the table which had all the torturing tools. I pick up a hand saw and walk up to him. I loosen the ties around his arms and bring them forward. "Should I start with the elbow or with the shoulder?" I wondered aloud. The man started to whimper "Please please! I will talk please!" "Okay then!" I stated while dropping the saw on the floor. "Start talking," I said dangerously. "Name?" I asked. "A-Alek" he replied, stuttering. "Ok Alek, so tell me what is your rank in the Russian Mafia?" I ask him. "шпион" (spy) I nod at him. "What were you doing near my docks?" I ask him. "I was o-ordered t-to-ch-check wh-when your next sh-shipment is co-coming." I nod at him in satisfaction and leave the cell. I go outside and see two of my men are waiting for my orders. "You know what to do," I say and walk towards my room to change into fresh clothes. 

Bedroom

Bathroom

Usually I don't mind wearing bloodied clothes to home but I don't want to scare Isabella so I quickly take a shower and change into some casuals and go towards Jacob's office. "We have to change the time and day for the shipment. I think Russians are going to attack it and increase the security near the docks. Also I want to appoint someone as Isabella's personal bodyguard. She can't stay alone all the time," I say to him as I sit on the chair opposite to him.

Jacob nods in understanding and says, "I will call the dealers and change the date and I think I can organize a bodyguard for her but I don't think she needs to go anywhere. You already made her quit her previous job." "I am thinking of making her my temporary personal assistant," I say and he raises his eyebrows. "Ryan is taking a leave for a few weeks and I am in need of a PA. I don't want to take interviews; it is a waste of time and if she remains in my sight then I don't have to worry much." He looked at me weirdly and said okay. "Call me when you find an appropriate bodyguard for her. I am going home," Saying that I went home.

As I entered home, I was greeted with the smell of grilled chicken and garlic bread. Wow, I should give a raise to Theresa, I thought. I put my things on the table and went in the kitchen. Isabella was standing in wearing pajamas looking cute as fuck. Damn, Alex control yourself. "What are you doing here?" I ask her to make my presence known. "Um, drinking water?" she said questioningly. "Anyways I hope you are hungry. I made some dinner," She said suddenly. I nod and tell her, ''I'll go and change."

Isabella's pajamas

Hi guys!!  So I am back with another chapter.. I am extremely sorry for late update but I am swamped with my studies right now which barely gives me time to write.. but I am trying my best to update regularly.. hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Enjoy!