Chapter 15

Isabella's POV:

Just as I was packing the cakes I got a message from Rosa. Rosa is a middle aged woman who owns a software company. We met while I was in college during one of her seminars. She was really impressed my performance and skills so she offered me job. But due to the circumstances at my house, I declined the offer. Instead of rejecting she started giving me some small tasks which were confidential. No one else knows about this. Whenever I completed my work she transfers a hefty amount of money in my bank account.

Now you would think if I am earning so much money then why I am not leaving this shithole? Well because those bastards made me sign a contract that if I leave this house before I turn 25 then they will sell the Thompson Restaurants that my dad started. It is the only thing that I have as a reminder of my parents.

I check the message that Rosa sent to me.

Rosa: Rosa: I want you to build a new security channel for me. And I need it to be done by next week. It is very confidential. I will mail you the details later.

Isabella: Okay. I will do it.

Just then Kate called telling me she is outside. I grab my purse and box of cupcakes and leave the house. Kate was sitting on the drivers seat. I open the back door and place them carefully so they don't fall. I make my way towards the passenger's seat. "Bitch you look great" Kate exclaimed. "Thanks. You look great too" I said. "I know" she said with a cheeky smile. "What's in the box?" she asked while starting the car. "You'll see" I said shrugging. The car ride consisted listening and singing songs.

Kate's clothes

Kate's clothes

After driving for about 30 minutes we reach mall and as usual Kate started dragging me to various shops. After fifth shop I was hella tired. Kate was going to the sixth shop when I warned her, "This is the last shop. If we don't find anything here then we are going back." She rolled her eyes at me and entered the shop dragging me behind her.

The shop we entered look really good. From dresses to jeans to tops everything was there. I guess I will come here often. I started searching dress for Kate. After searching for what felt like eternity I found one. The dress has deep V neckline and reaches up to ankle with a slit on left side. I found nude color heels that go with the dress and paired it with dress.

I take the whole thing and go to Kate who is trying to search a dress for me I guess. She turned and look at me. "I found you a dress" we both said at the same time. We paused for a moment and then started laughing hysterically. Some people threw weird glances but we didn't care. She handed me the dress and shoes she selected for me and I did the same. "Oh my God! This is it. I am hiring you as my personal designer" Kate exclaimed dramatically as she examined the dress. I roll my eyes at her statement and said, "You are already a fashion designer and that too one of the best. You don't need one." "Yeah yeah whatever. Now go and change into this dress for me. I want to see your dress" She said pushing me into the dressing room. I changed into the dress and saw I was actually looking good.

The dress reached just below my knees with full sleeves and accentuated my curves. "Don't you think this dress is too much for me?" I ask Kate. I was never really confident in my skin. "Babe! Stop worrying about it. You look straight hot. If I were a guy I'd totally bang on you" I roll my eyes at her last statement. Well she wasn't wrong. This dress did show my curves but I didn't feel appropriate for a dinner. "Isabella Thompson stop over thinking we still have to go to salon and its already 4" Kate pulled me out of my thoughts. "Okay. But I am hungry" I said. 4 hours of shopping makes you tired. "We will grab something on our way. Now come on" and she dragged me.

We paid and went to the salon, not before grabbing something to eat. "Hi Carlos! I need you to doll my best friend up" She ordered a guy and pushed me towards him. "I will be there if you need me" Kate said pointing towards the other counter and walked away. "What do you want me to do with your hair and face?" Carlos asked me. "I want something neutral on my face and maybe trim my hair a little?" I was not sure. "Okay sweet cheeks. Now relax and leave the rest to me."

After about an hour Carlos was done. I looked my reflection and gasped. My hair was cut to my mid back and my face had a little makeup. My lips were colored in light burgundy color complementing my dress and my dress and black eyeliner was done popping my blue eyes out and little blush was done making my pale cheeks pink.
I was really looking beautiful. "Oh my god Isabella you are looking drop dead gorgeous" I blushed at her compliment and turned to Carlos "Thank you Carlos." "It was all you. You are a natural beauty." I glanced towards Kate. She had her hair done in curls, had some blush, had nude lipstick and for eyes she went for black smokey eye shadow. Overall she was looking so good. "You look good too Katie" I said to her. "Thank you. Now come on we are getting late" She replied and dragged me towards her car. Again.
We got in and went to her house. After about 30 minutes of driving and singing crazy songs we reached at her place. It was not a house. It was a freaking mansion. I never knew she was that rich.

Question of the day:

Cars or Bikes?

Cars

Please vote and comment!!

Enjoy!