Geller Vs. Logan, Finn, and Colin

Peace only lasted a day for Paris at least. This argument was unique and suprising because Paris had very little reactions with the three boys that she was currently annoyed with.

It started with Logan being Logan and doing stupid things. Logan was definitively a trustfond spoiled rich kid with an I hate my father complex but Caro did not understand.

Caro and Logan had became closer with Logan asking what it meant to "Summit" then it was an excuse for Logan to show up where he thought Caro would be and Caro show up where she thought Logan would be.

"Hey," Colin said to Caro.

Colin did not like the idea of Caro for the very simplistic fact that Caro could represent Logan growing up. Collin was not sure if he wanted that.

"Hello, Colin."

Caro grinned at him. She had some clue that Colin was afraid of her and how she could change Logan for anything but Caro wanted to say that he had yet to even ask her out.

Colin sat next to Caro and gave her note.

I am on a trip with my friends but if you want to reach out text me.

See you Monday,

Logan Huntzberger

PS: Paris is on a war path and I have no idea why. She messaged me about you and jealously..

Caro looked up to see if Collin was still there. He wasn't

Paris was sitting in the living room when Caro came in.

"Summit" Caro called out.

"Why?" Rory added.

"Paris, what is going on with Logan."

Paris knew her being mean/rude to Logan would end up coming back to Caro. She wanted it to.

"He has other girls."

"So?" Caro responded "It is not as though we are officially a couple