Go to Yale

Caro and Rory sat in their rooms packing for Yale. Caro had packed prior to her internship but had left a few bits and pieces out.  Lorelai watched as the twins packed silently and did their dances. 

"Why did you have sex with Dean... and not Jess?" Caro asked simply. 

Rory snorted a laugh. 

"Why did you have sex with Davy.." 

"and not Pax." 

Caro smiled. Pax was Caro's first boyfriend long before Dean. They dated for 2 and half years before Pax had to move. Davy was her latest boyfriend. Davy was a great guy but both Caro and Davy had discussed their relationship a length, great length, and had decided to end it. 

"I was ready and we were dating for a year..." 

A couple days later, Caro and Rory arrived in the dorm with two men holding their couch. Caro immediately noticed Paris sitting as still as a statue with a blank look on her face.  Caro walked carefully over to Paris and said "Is everything ok?" 

Paris did not move.  It took a couple of minutes for Paris to think things through before she called out for Caro and Rory. She handed us a poster of Asher Fleming. 

"You want us to...?" Caro asked simply. 

"I want you to hang up these posters of Asher Fleming." Paris' voice broke. 

Caro wanted to ask Why?  but Rory quickly grabbed her arm. They walked out of the dorm when Rory got a phone call.  Caro was lurking out of the doorm when she heard a group of guys come.

"Ok, Finn, Last Building. Please say it looks familiar." Said one.

"Aahh Uh." 

"Apparently not." 

"No.. Hold on.. Hold on. Yes. Here" 

Caro followed the group around the corner seeing they stopped infront of her dorm.

"Excuse me, Can I help you." Caro ask

"No, thanks" says one of the boys: the blonde one

"Don't put your number, Don't put your number.." 

"I' m not putting my number. I'm putting yours"