A dinner with the hated Huntzbergers

Caro and Honor were sitting in Logan's dorm but she was surprised by Honor causing an rather uniquely unusual first meeting. 

"So... are you going to invite Logan to the dinner tonight hoping that whatever news you have will be-- diluted by the excitement of the heir apparent coming home." Caro asked. 

"Yes and you..." 

"Honor!" Logan interrupted excited  "What are you doing?"

"I was just meeting Caro and inviting her home.." 

"and I was figuring out more about the 'Hated Huntzbergers' other than you and Honor. I think I can go but if they are mean than I will respond-- do you both agree." 

Logan and Honor exchange knowing looks that do not go unnoticed by Caro causing Caro to feel as though she would end up in that position. Honor seemed to glow when she saw Logan immediately go up Caro and give her gentle squeeze. The simple hand movement caused Honor to think that Caro Gilmore would turn into Caro Huntzberger soon enough. 

"Ok," Logan continued the conversation "We will go but expected us for about an hour." 

"I expect 45 minutes." Honor adds. 

A couple hours later, Caro and Logan stood outside the looming mansion not saying a word. Caro could see why her mom would hate going to her parents. 

"Before we go in, I am here for you and I want to be with you." 

Logan gave a small kiss to Caro's head and the finally opened the door.  Caro walked in awe of Logan's home and Caro kept looking around. Although Caro was the granddaughter of Emily and Richard, the amount of wealth on display was undeniably- ridiculous and extravagant. But Caro felt that her grandparents had it right in decorations. 

"Logan," A blonde haired women who Caro presumed was Logan's mother replied. 

"Caro, this is my mom, Shira. Mom, where's the rest of the family?" 

"Sitting in the Family Room waiting on your dad, you and Caro." 

Logan took the hint and grabbed Caro's hand to lead into Family Room. Caro looked at everything was a little to new money, now Caro felt like a snob- and she was being a snob. 

"Let's eat." Shira said suddenly as Caro noted a small note in her hand.

"Hey granddad this is my friend Caro. Caro, this is Elias Huntzberger." 

Elias looked over at Caro was confused over how Caro had so quicky caught his son's heir heart. Elias had known of Trix Gilmore. If Trix was in front of Elias and heard anything like what he knew about Shira's about to do it. 

"I knew Trix."

"Oh so you know of her being a bit of a princess." Caro humored. 

"I know of her quick wit!" Elias retorted. 

Shira felt the wind come out of her. Elias kept his voice friendly but bringing up Elias' past with Trix was clue to Shira that Caro was of good stock. Shira also sat back and watched as Logan kept his eyes on Caro as if watching her for every minor detail.