Paris and Caro!

Caro finished hanging up the flyers (by hanging up , she actually threw away most of them and then handed out a few to random people) when she returned to her dorm. She smelt the smoke before she saw  the scene.  Paris, like nearly every widow, sat in our dorm smoking a pipe. 

"Alright- The place stinks, it is also against dorm rule to smoke, and I refuse to get cancer because you are an widow at 20 something" Caro said opening a window and grabbing Paris. 

Caro was literally dragging Paris as far away as possible when Logan and his friends passed. They all paused and watched as Paris, drenched in black, was dragged by Caro.

"Caro!" Paris said upset.

"You want to look like some  widow. Fine, But you are not doing inside. You want to age yourself 40 or so years, Fine! but you are not doing it inside. You want to complain  about your lover's family when they are his family because they don't know how to react. FINE! but you are not doing it inside. You are standing in this quad until you either find a better way."

 Caro looked like an avenging angel. Ok, so Paris was in love with him, but she was not Ms. Asher Fleming. There had been one, Ms. Betty Fleming who married him in 1960. There was no other. She needed to understand her place and that was not as the widow but the girlfriend. The memorial was fine but she was not Ms. Betty Fleming!