The return of Stiles

Derek POV-

The run had begun and we were half way through the pack territory when I saw Jackson dash after some animal. The rest of the pack followed after him as is was sniffing around I finally caught the scent. I was froze from the smell of it, not believing my nose I ran towards where the pack went to find out if Stiles is finally home.

Once I got there I saw the pack circling a large tree that has the roots popped out of the earth like a cage that protects whatever can fit threw the roots. I sniff the air as I get closer and it wasn't my brain playing tricks on me it is a strong scent of Stiles but within the scent there's the smell of blood.

I growl at the pack members that are getting closer to the tree sawing to back off. Once they listen I look threw the roots to see Stiles in his fox form curl in himself with dried up blood. I start whinnying wanting to be close to him and comfort him but he won't budge. I started to dig so I could try and get threw the roofs but I stop when I see Stiles uncurl from himself and slowly walk forward me. I lay down so stiles and I can sniff each other no problem.

I step back from the opening and wait for Stiles to come out towards me and when he does I grab him at his scruff to head home. Once we get there Alex and Cora get up close and rub into Stiles so he smells like them again. I put him on the ground so he can move freely as Stiles is getting reclaimed by the few Hales still here I see the rest of the pack just watching.

I go up to tell them to go change forms and get clothes. The all nod and run upstairs to there rooms to get clothes. I follow them up to do the same knowing Stiles is safe. When I come back down I see Stiles getting cuddled by the Alex as the rest of the pack changed and got ready.

"Alex go change and get ready so we can have the whole pack meet are lost friend!" I yell to get his attention.

Alex nods uncurling from Stiles and walks upstairs. I pick Stiles up and take him to my room on the way up there I say, "sorry about that Stiles we're all just so happy you're home. I'm taking you to my room so you can take a shower and get dressed as well."

Stiles nods and nuzzles into my chest as we go up. When we get there I open the bathroom door and put Stiles down and get him some of my clothes. I open the door to the bathroom and see Stiles in human form looking into the mirror to see his wounds. I put the folded clothes on the counter and hug stiles.

"I missed you so much. You go jump in the shower we'll I get the first-aid-kit." I whisper to him and kiss his head. As Stiles goes into the shower I look under the sink of the bathroom to grab the first-aid-kit and sit on the bed to wait.

Once I here the water turn off I look at the door waiting for Stiles to come out. Stiles walks out with the shirt in his hands and walks to the bed to sit down with his back facing me so I can patch him up.