The night of stiles return

Third POV-

While Derek and Stiles are in Derek's room patching Stiles up the pack are downstairs talking. As the the Hale's are all happy and excited to have Stiles back home the rest of the pack is confused about this stranger in the pack house.

While the rest of the packs talked amongst themselves Lydia went up to Taila who was in the kitchen making a dish.

" do you need any help with anything?" Lydia asked

Taila looked up from what she was doing and smiled saying, "yes I would prescient some help. You can chop up some vegetables if you'd like too."

Lydia nodded and moved to the cutting board and started working on the vegetables. Taila and Lydia worked in a calm silence for a few more minutes until Lydia finally asked at the stranger, " so who is that fox that Derek brought home, he seems to care for it dearly?"

Taila smiled and said, " the foxes name is Stiles and he was apart of the pack before he was taken away from us. We haven't seen him for five years and that broke all of us but Derek was destroyed from Stiles missing..."

"Why was Derek hurt the most? I thought he was just a gloomy guy?" Lydia asked.

"Derek was in love with Stiles after all the were mates. They were so happy." Taila sighed

Lydia was shocked, " Derek had a mate! Why didn't he tell any of us?!"

"Derek was hurt and he decided the best way to never get hurt that badly again was to hide everything of Stiles away," Taila answered.

Lydia sighed in understanding and continued with chopping having the conversation go silent. But the rest of the pack was listening to there conversation picking it up amongst each other.

Cora walked into the kitchen to ask Taila, " should we call the rest of are family so they can see Stiles?"

Taila looked to Cora and answered, " we should see if Stiles is in the right condition to see so many people first."

Cora nodded and walked out being content with that answer.

Derek was in the beginning to patch up one of Stiles' bigger wounds that causes Stiles to flinch away from him. Stiles mumbled out a apology knowing Derek could hear it. Derek put his hand on his shoulder saying, "you don't need to apologize I just want to make sure that you're okay and your wounds heal fine. How are you mentally?"

Stiles shivered, "Oh I'm fine got my daily does of torture for 5 years but I'm here now and she probably knows the first place to look."

Derek puts his hand up to Stiles' cheek having him look at him. "I missed you so much."

Stiles smiles hand puts a hand over Derek's and saying , "I missed you too."

Derek slowly moves in and kisses on Stiles' forehead only to pull back to continue working on the injury. Once Derek moved to the last one is when he said, "I'm almost done I just need to finish and then we can do whatever you want to do."

Stiles snorts and asks, "Can we get curly fries?"

Derek smiles as he's putting the gauge and bandages away. " Yes we can get your over raided curly fries," Derek answered.

Stiles turns his body towards Derek to glare at him and say, " don't hate on my curly fries and you don't have room to talk because you never enjoyed them in the first place."

Derek stands up to puts first aid-kit away as Derek does that Stiles stands up to look around the room seeing a picture of the Hale pack with the new members. " So how's the new pack members that I ran into?" Stiles asks.

Derek looks towards Stiles and answers, " There all high school students that give me to much trouble then there worth but they've gotten better at controlling there werewolf abilities."

Stiles nods only to look back to Derek only to see him staring at him with a smile on his face. Stiles walked up to Derek putting his hand on his cheek and waits until Derek grabs his hand to ask, " can we get me curly fries?"

Derek snorts grabbing Stiles hand to pull him towards the door saying , " of course you'd ruin the moment to get your greasy curly fries."

Stiles laughs as they walk down the stairs only to say to Derek, "you know you love me."

Derek shakes his head and gets to the bottom of the stairs to see the maturity of the pack to be facing there direction only to make stiles scoot a little behind Derek.

Derek then says manly to Cora then anyone, " will be back and talk then first I'm getting Stiles his curly fries."

Cora smiles at the statement and nods letting them pass to go outside into Derek's car. The pack waits in silence until car drives away far enough to not hear it.

Taila walks out of the kitchen getting all of the packs heads to turn to her as she says, " well I've finished dinner so let's eat while there out."

The pack starts to move towards the kitchen to get there food but many of them still being confused about Stiles random show up.