Pass

Hint - this is before Stiles was kidnapped

Derek POV

It was summer break and Stiles is about to come over to mess around. When I heard a door bell I then heard my little brothers and sister running to the door screaming, " if it's Stiles we're taking him from you."

I then run down because I now there not lying when I finally get to the door first and open it I only see Stiles in his fox from. Then Laura laughed in the background and then tried picked up Stiles, but I picked up first and was already halfway up the stairs when I said, " Stiles is my boyfriend and I'm the one that asked for him to come here."

I then put Stiles on the bed and went to go get some cloths for him when I came back to the bed to see Stiles have his bottom half under the covers and just smiling at me so I smile back ask in a playful voice, " what are you smiling at?"

Stiles answered. " just how you and your family act when I come here."

I laughed and went under the covers with Stiles
and kissed him on the lips and cuddled together. Stiles then asked, " so what are we going to do today."

I answered, " well I decided to go to the lake and just really hang out there for day and the rest of the family will come and just camp there for the night."

Stiles nodded and said, " I told my dad that I'm staying the night so we're good."

I smiled after kissing Stiles and Seeing him blush. I heard Max and Danny telling mom, " Derek took Stiles from us!"

Stiles laughs and starts to get smaller turning into his fox form. He runs out of the room, I then yell for all of my family to hear, " who ever finds Stiles gets to hang out with him for the afternoon."

I hear Max and Danny go crazy to try and find Stiles. Then I see Stiles run into Peter's room when Max and Danny see him. I hear Peter yell having Stiles, Max, and Danny run behind me. Then I hear Peter grumble, "can't get any Peace and quiet in this house."