Stiles' curly fries

(WRITER NOTES)

        Hale Family because I realized that I didn't really do anything with them
       Taila (Female) and Colby (Male) are married together they had Laura (F), Derek (M), Cora (F), and the twins' Danny (M) and Max (M). Peter is (Peter)            being Taila's brother and I gave him a Partner named Alex (They/Them).

Third POV -

As the pack started digging in Stiles and Derek got into Derek's car and started heading to the fast food joint that has my delicious curly fries. When they got to the main road Stiles finally spoke, "how's my dad?"

"He's okay he's been worried this whole time but he's still the sheriff working hard at least we check on him. But What I can tell is that physical okay," Derek informed.

Stiles snorts leaning back on the chair and saying, "well physical is better then nothing I'll try and get in touch with him tomorrow right now I just want to eat and then go to sleep and I don't even know if I'd trust sleeping anywhere nearby."

D - "we will help you feel safe... I'll help you feel safe you don't have to stay in town for tonight just let me be with you so I know you going to be okay."

S - "that sound nice... I don't know just let me think for a little bit and I'll give you a answer when I think of something."

Derek nods

*time skip*

Derek and Stiles have gotten there food and just driving now. Derek sighs, "so are we going to talk about what happened because I'm confused and I'm scared for you because you have been gone for five years... y- you said well more like joked about how you got tortured daily when I was patching you up. Did you even leave beacon hills? I started thinking you just left without saying anything and I don't know if I would rather have had you just leave then get tortured for five years."

Derek is gripping the steering wheel making his knuckles go white as stiles has closed his eye taking a deep breath for a answer, "oh ok... I'll I have to say is that I'm only saying it to you and probably my dad but If anyone else wants to here you're going to be the one that tells them..... when I went missing i was in the forest as my fox form when I got grabbed by Kate Argent she told me I was the only one of my kind that she has seen so she wanted to test my durability for three years she tested everything on me when it came to the last two years she just used me as her that couldn't break when I escaped I realized I was one of those abandoned place on the edge of town. I ran towards town which is when I crossed by you're new pack mates."

When Stiles finished telling Derek what happened he took his legs and criss crossed them only grabbing some fries out of the bag to eat it. Derek took one of his hands off the wheel and grab the one hand Stiles wasn't using and held hands for the whole way home.

—(Back at The Hale House)—

The Pack had all sat down and began eating only Lydia, Isaac, and few of the Hale family were zoning out. Cora finally broke the silence ,"So Danny and Max are finally heading back home from are cousins right and should get back soon."

Taila - "Yes through Colby hasn't said which day they should be getting back so I'll keep you guys posted if I hear from him. It's almost there birthday's coming up so maybe we should throw a surprise party for them."

Cora - "Laura was telling that she should show in a few days."

Peter - "At least some one in this family knows what there doing."

Jackson - "All right I'm down with this will any of you tell us who the fu- that fox is.."

Taila - "I will say for now and what I think is needed to know is that the fox as you put is a member of the Hale pack and his name is Stiles who we thought had gone missing and we all even started thinking that he was dead."

What Taila shut everyone up with anymore questions or conversations and they all just ate in silence waiting for something to happen. After a few minutes of everyone still being quiet and finishing their food the front door opened with Derek looking back at his car and locking it as Stiles opened the door with the food bag still gripped to his chest. When Stiles finally looked up he saw everyone looking at him causing him to be the first to look away, "cool...... that's totally not awkward. Well nice to see you guys and meet you guys but I'm not dealing with this tonight.... So see yeah tomorrow I guess."

Then Stiles dashed up to Derek's room with Derek slowly following him. Taila and Derek made eye contact giving a small nod to each other. Once Stiles and Derek headed up stairs the pack looked from the stairs back to the table and then started helping Taila and Cora clean up when they started grabbing the plates. When they put everything away then Scott finally helped by saying,"Well us high schoolers need to get some shut eye and will be back here after school tomorrow then, Byeee."

When the pack had spilt up for the night and they all went to bed we'll Stiles and Derek finished there food with a movie running being curled up to each other on Derek's bed slowly dousing off.