Present

Hint- Present will be when Stiles is kidnapped

Third POV

5 years ago Stiles Stilinski went missing. he was 16 years old at the time and he is 21 years old to this year. He went missing on September 21, 2008.

John Stilinski POV

I promised to myself that I'd keep looking for Stiles. I've started give up on Stiles, but I feel so bad about doing it I just can't seem to find anything that could help me find him. I finely say to myself, "I'm sorry Stiles I can't find you maybe one day you'll come back."

Third POV

Derek and his family has moved away from each other sense most of his family have grown up and became an alpha's as well as well as him so they had to find there own pack. All of the pack's did meet each other on occasions. Talia and his father, Peter, Cora, Alex still lived in Beacon Hills with Derek because Talia passed it down to him. It's been peaceful in Beacon Hills. Derek has gotten a strong pack but also a weird one because you don't see a hunter and a Banshee in a werewolf pack everyday.

Derek POV

The pack was coming over to have a bonding night. Boyd was the first person bringing in bag of chips, Erica  was the second person to get here because she had the sauce, Isaac was third person to get here with soda. Lydia, Jackson, Scott, and Allison were the last of the pack with pizza, bear, and wine. Lydia was the one to bring the wine. Jackson said," so Derek have you found a lady yet."

I rolled my eyes and said, "you don't need to worry about my love life."

Everyone but me groaned making me in shocked and asked, "Is everyone interested in my love life?!"

"YES!" answered everyone.

I changed the subjected by asking, "what movie do you guys want to watch?"

It was between Harry Potter, Star Wars, and The Maze Runner because those are the only movies that I have all of the sequels of them.

The pack voted for Stars Wars, so the next pack bonding they could finish the rest of the movies of it.

——few hours later——

When the pack left that night Derek just in his bed laying there looking up thinking of Stiles. Then he fell asleep thinking about Stiles.

Stiles POV

I've been in this basement for so long just hanging here getting tortured and slowly slipping to darkness, but having something or someone keep pushing me to try. The door started to creek open with Kate Argent standing there with a evil smile that I want to rip off of her face. Kate walked over to me with her lifting my head up to look her in the eyes. She said," hello little foxy, how have you been?"

I growled making her laugh in joy saying, "someone's got a little fight in them today."

I fell to the grown when she cut me down from where I was hanging by my hands. I started to crawl towards the door that was still open but Kate step in front of me to get in the way holding a hunter knife that I could still smell the blood on it. She then grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the ground with her kneeling over me. I started to hear footsteps from the door opening more with one of the guards holding a plate with stuff on it. Kate squealed in joy because of this and finally got off of me jumping over to the guard and grabbed the plate and put it on the table holding a dog collar. She smiled and said," now this is the fun part."