Sonya Blade: Prying Eyes (Male Reader)

"Lieutenant, everything alright?"

You broke out of your daze, realizing you were being called. You looked up from your seat, fixing your goggles. You saw the blonde calling out to you. "Uhhh, y-yes ma'am. I was just uhh, taking a breather." you responded, standing up swiftly.

"At ease, soldier. Take a knee. You just returned from a mission, no need to be so uptight." Sonya said, shooting a slight smile your way. You felt that smile send shivers up your spine, she smiled. She actually smiled. General Sonya always seemed so serious all the time, always on edge. Like stress was always eating away at her. Well, she is a general after all. Stressful job for sure.

You sat back down, your eyes wandering everywhere. Sonya was on her desk, sitting down on top legs crossed. You couldn't help but stare; luckily you had your goggles to block your eyes from being seen. At least you thought they did.

"Are you staring at me, soldier?" Sonya said, leaning back a bit with a look of confusion on her face.

Fuck, you just got made. Your cheeks redden underneath your mask and goggles and your heart rate speeds up. "I uhhh- ummmm..." you stutter and you struggle to form a thought. 

Sonya gets off her desk, walking towards you slowly. You stand up in response, trying your best to hide the fact you're flustered, scared, anxious. You might get kicked out, and god forbid you do. The military is your life, and if this one slip-up makes you lose it, you wouldn't forgive yourself.

"Answer me, Lieutenant." she said, standing right in front of you.

"I... I apologize, m-m-ma'am." you muttered. You saw a slight smirk form on Sonya's face.

Something isn't right.

"You know, this isn't the first time I've noticed you looking at me, Lieutenant L/N." she said, circling you as you stood still. You thought to yourself, you were caught multiple times? How come you haven't been kicked out yet. "But if I'm being honest, I like the attention. I like the way your eyes just wander and stay glued to me." she said.

At this point, you didn't know how to react. You had a rising boner in your pants and you did your best to try and hide it. "You, lieutenant, have a sharp set of prying eyes." she said, this time leaning in closer to your ear, almost whispering. Her sultry voice turned you on so much, but you resisted.

"Honestly, I've had my eyes on you too. You're my absolute favourite soldier. Not just because you're great out there on the field and an overall great person, but you're also, well pretty hot." Sonya said.

You didn't know if you were dreaming, or whatever the fuck was going on. "Huh? M-Me?" you questioned, finally making eye contact with her.

"Yes, you idiot." she said, smirking and chuckling.

You felt some sense of relief when she said that.

Sonya walked up to you, slowly taking your goggles off of you. She took your mask off, she could finally get a good look at you.

She leaned in slowly, your lips bare inches away. She leaned into your ear, and you waited for what she was about to say. You waited for her venomous voice as she was about to speak.

"Kiss me, lieutenant..."