Cassie Cage: Just Us (Male Reader)

Note: You're Erron Black

A few years ago, Earthrealm and Outworld weren't exactly, on good terms.

Well, things have changed.

Outworld and Earthrealm have become allies, and that means a joint force between Outworlds army and Earthrealms Special Forces.

As a sign of goodwill, Kitana and her fellow rulers have been invited for a feast at Earthrealm. It would be held at the Special Forces base.

And as Kotals trusted bodyguard, Erron Black would have to tag along.

Erron Black doesn't exactly have the most pleasant experience with the Special Forces.

That one time at the market? Yeah, that one.

Kitanas delegation had just arrived at the Special Forces base. "This, is very high tech." Kitana commented as she and her entourage were escorted through the gates.

"Kitana!" Cassie shouted, running to meet the Kahnum of Outworld. "Cassie Cage, oh how I pleased I am to see you again!" Kitana said, embracing Cassie.

Erron just looked around, trying to ignore the fact that the bratty blonde was there. Cassie went around greeting everyone, and then she saw Erron.

"God, of course he's here." she thought to herself.

As everyone got seated, drinks were getting pulled out, and food was being served.

The last time Erron ever set foot in Earthrealm felt like forever ago. Not like he missed it though, he hated it in Earthrealm. Oh he loathed it.

"Erron, are you there, friend?" Kotal said, nudging Errons shoulder. "Huh, uhhh... Yeah. I'm here, Kotal." Erron said nonchalantly. "You're free to roam. Do what you want. Besides, I think it was time you got a lady." Kotal said, looking around for ladies.

"Seriously, Kotal? You know I don't have time for that." Erron said, taking a bite out of the food on his plate. "I'm serious, Erron. Its about time you had a break from work." Kotal said. Erron nodded as he went back to eating.

As Erron finished, he left the table and started wandering around the place.

"Hey, fugly!" A familiar voice rang out.

Oh god, it's her.

Erron turned around, seeing the blonde walking towards him.

"Why hello there, Commander Cage." he said, tipping his stetson hat. "What're you doing roaming around?" Cassie questioned.

"Kotal said I could roam around, now if you'll excuse me." Erron said, turning back around to walk the other way.

"Not alone, you aren't." Cassie said as she hurriedly caught up to Erron. "God, you can't get off my ass, can you?" Erron said snarkily. "No." Cassie responded bluntly.

After a few moments of roaming around aimlessly in silence, Cassie finally breaks the silence. "Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. What if you let me make it up to you?" she said.

Erron turned to her with his eyebrows furrowed. "And how would you do that, miss Cage?" he asked.

"You like guns right?" she asked as they walked along.

"What about 'em?"

"Follow me."

Cassie led Erron to the armory, because guns.

She convinced the guard to let Erron in with her as they walked in.

She turned the lights on, revealing aisle after aisle of metal and lead.

"Sweet Mama..." Erron said, walking around the place. He instantly went up to the rifles section, about to grab an M4. "Uh uh uh! No touching." Cassie said.

Erron scoffed, slowly backing his hand away. "This is a lot of firepower..." Erron said.

As Erron looked around, Cassie was on his tail, making sure he didn't sneak a gun into his trousers or something.

Erron saw something that caught his eye. A .44 Magnum Revolver. "You don't mind if I, see this beaut?" Erron said, turning to Cassie.

"Fine, go ahead." Cassie said reluctantly.

Erron took the gun into his hand, getting a feel for the grip. Like a hand in a glove, it was perfect. "Like it?" Cassie questioned, leaning on the wall behind her.

"Love it." Erron said, twirling it around doing his usual gun antics.

"You can keep it." Cassie said, smiling softly.

"You aren't serious, are you?" Erron said, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm serious. Keep it. No one uses it anyway." she said, keeping her gaze on the cowboy as he slid it into his bag.

"Now, it's time you make it up to me." Cassie said, walking up to Erron slowly. "What do you suggest I do then, ma'am?" Erron said, meeting her with the same energy.

"You're not actually fugly, right?" Cassie asked. "That depends." Erron said.

"Then take off the mask."

"What? No, I'm not doing that." Erron said.

"Fine, then give back the revolver." Cassie said, smirking snarkily as Errons face changed being annoyed.

"God, you're such a kid. No pictures." Erron said, taking his hat off. "Deal." Cassie said.

Erron took his mask off, trying not to make eye contact with the blonde. Cassie suddenly went slack jawed, he wasn't fugly at all.

Far from it.

Erron didn't like the silence that ensued. "What, cat got your tongue, doll?" he said, smirking.

This feeling of lust suddenly overwhelmed Cassie, she tried her best to suppress it.

"You know what, I sincerely apologize for calling you fugly." she said.

"Aww no need for that, sugar. No offense taken." Erron said, putting his hat back on.

Erron stared into Cassie's blue eyes.

He didn't give a shit about the color blue, but shit, it looked amazing on her.

Cassie as well found herself staring into Errons hazel eyes.

Not knowing what to do, Erron broke the awkward silence.

"Is this the part where we kiss?" he asked jokingly.

"Yes." Cassie said before lunging onto Erron, crashing her lips onto his.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 21, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mortal Kombat 11 Girls x M/F Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें