Sonya Blade: Pants Down (Male Reader) (Lemon)

Your room.

Alone.

Perfect.

You were in your room, wanking off to a picture of Sonya Blade. Cassie's hot, yeah, but Sonya's just a different breed. Her figure was perfect and she was beautiful. Her curves were amazing and, in simple terms, she was just smoking hot. And she was also, pretty nice. Too bad she was still with Johnny, you would do anything to have her.

Anything.

So, you were wanking off to her until you heard the door open. Pants around your ankles, your dong in one hand and her photo in the other. You were absolutely fucked.

"Hey, Lieutenant. I dropped by to-" Sonya stops speaking when she sees you on your bunk, rock hard with your cock pointing at the sky.

"Oh my- fuck! I'm so, so, so sorry g-general!" you yelped as you struggled to cover yourself up.

At that point you were a red stricken mess, your breathing was erratic and you were scouring the bed to get your pants up.

Sonya just stood there, taken aback by the sight she was seeing. This was a once in a lifetime experience.

"Wow. You didn't even think of locking the door?" she said, chuckling a little bit.

"I'm so sorry, general! I'll be-" you get cut off when Sonya speaks. "You were totally jacking off to Cassie, weren't you?" she said, laughing even more. At this point you were confused. "C-Cassie? No! N-No, of course not!" you replied.

"Well, if not her, then..." she went over to your bunk, grabbing the picture on your bed. "W-Wait!" you said, reaching your hand out trying to grab the photo.

Sonya turned the photo around, and her face quickly turned red. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. You were jacking off to me?" she said, showing the photo to you.

"I-" you didn't know what to say. You were for sure going to get kicked out.

"Ma'am, I'm so, so deeply sorry. I wasn't trying to disrespect you or any-" you get shut up when Sonya quickly puts a finger on your lips, a sultry grin on her face. "Relax, Lieutenant. You're not getting kicked. Actually, this is rather, perfect timing." she said.

"Huh? What do you, m-mean?" you asked. Sonya takes her headband off and then sits next to you. "Being a general is... really stressful work. I never get to have any fun. And Johnny hasn't really been, well, doing much for me. Plus he treats me like shit, so there's that." she said, slowly taking her jacket off.

"What're you, t-trying to say, general?" you asked.

"I'm saying that..." she throws her jacket off to the side and slowly leans in closer to you, her breathing you can feel on your ear.

"Tonight, we're gonna have some fun."

She softly bit your earlobe, making you moan a little bit as she did so. She pulled away and went for your lips, engulfing you completely. Her lips were as soft as pillows and her taste you savoured, just like you imagined.

"Your lips, taste so good..." you said in between kisses. You moved your hand to the back of her neck, pulling her in deeper. You slowly moved your tongue, licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth, letting you inside. You thrust your tongue inside, exploring her mouth passionately. Your tongues meet and start to rub and dance together in the flurry of kisses. Your spit mixed with hers, and your mind gets taken over by pure gut instinct.

She pushes you down; her on top and you down below. You snaked your hand into her shirt as you two kissed, sliding your hand underneath her bra, feeling her soft tits. Sonya let's out a slight gasp as you squeeze, making you stop for a bit. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" you asked. Sonya shook her head, "No, it's alright. Keep going, I like it." she said, licking her lips as you continued to squeeze and caress her tits.