a new creature

-Stiles-

After this little game in the woods with Derek and the pack , I went home and got to bed . I mean come on it has been an eternity since I didn't run like that I deserve some sleep !

I woke up to the beautiful sound of my fricking phone ! What's happening for someone to blow up my phone with texts at this hour on a Sunday morning ? I unlock my phone and read all the messages that Scott send me .

Sc:Pack meeting now !

Sc:Emergency

Sc:Stiles istg if you don't come immediately to the loft Derek is going to kill you !

Sc:Stiles are you ok ?

Sc:Did something happen !?

Sc:Why don't you respond !

St:Gez Scott calm down I was just sleeping like any normal person on a Sunday morning !

Sc:You scared me !

St:Yeah whatever whatcha want ?

Sc:Well we need you at the loft rn , there is a new creature in the woods Derek knows something but he insist on you to be here to told everyone .

Derek knows something about the new creature....which is me ! Wait does he know it's me ! I hope not, how can I justify myself what if he tells the pack and they hate me ! No they wouldn't.....right ?

St:Alright I'm coming .

I dress up , take the keys of my Jeep and start driving to the loft with multiple thought going inside my head . I park in front of the loft and I walk in really stressed....what if Derk knows ?

Is:Stiles ! You're finally here !

St:Yeah . I said that as I let a little smile creep onto my face and I try to  calm my heartbeat so they wouldn't know that I'm stressed and ask me why and it's even worst now because I think too much ! And damn stop thinking so much you're just stressing out for nothing !

De:What took you so much time ?

St:I was sleeping because it's a Sunday morning and what do you do on Sundays ? YOU SLEEP !

Oups...maybe I shouldn't have yelled because right now I'm pin to the wall by an angry sour wolf....

De:Raise your voice at me again and I'll...

St:Rip my throat out with your teeth...I know you always say that can't you change your threat for once ?

I said that and everyone started to    look at me in shock .

St:What ?

Sc:Mmh....Derek calm down he...he didn't mean it...

I didn't understood at first but then I turned my attention back on the angry sour wolf that was pinning me to the wall and saw that his eyes were red and his fangs out ! I was terrified not gonna lie...in my family everyone always told me not to trust a wolf because we are enemies or something like that but I knew Scott would've never hurt me so I didn't stop being his friend and I kinda started to trust  every wolf he trusts . But every time the pack shifted my fox instinct always wanted to run as far away as I could and to hide in a hole , of course I never did so...but I've never seen a wolf shift so close to me.

I was extremely scared and I unintentionally started crying and I had to take every strength in my body to not run away as fast as possible . When I started crying Derek instantly let go of me and I fell on my knees to the cold ground still crying and shaking from fear .

Sc:Are you fucking crazy Derek !? Why would you do that to Stiles ! Scott says  as he starts running towards me, I was still shaking on the floor . He took me in his arm and pulled me into a warm hug trying to comfort me as well as he could . As he did, everyone started to walk in my direction as if they suddenly had the right to move and they hugged me while Derek was standing there looking at me in...guilt ?

_______________________________________

I can't believe it ! Y'all are so kind thank you so much ❤️