it's your choice

-derek-

I've been awake for sometime now , and I was trying to think straight . Which one of the two option this weird guy gave me should I pick...on one side , every part of me wanted to pick Stiles . My inner wolf was screaming weakly because of the wolfsbane in my veins , but was screaming that I needed to protect Stiles...but at the same time I felt that weird connection between the mysterious werefox and me...plus he helped me and the pack . But Stiles is part of the pack and the werefox isn't...but maybe we'll take him in the pack when we'll get to know his attention...Urgh why is it so hard to pick ! I shouldn't have any problem to choose because I don't know the werefox but I really feel like I need him to be in my life a-and I don't understand why...I shouldn't even hesitate !

Mi:So~~My dear friend , have you chosen or not ? Because time flies and you're running out of it .

De:W-what...no I still have time !

Mi:I'm afraid that you don't...

De:B-but...

Mi:Your answer ?

De:I...

I didn't have an answer yet !? What was going to happen to me or to Stiles ? Did he have Stiles ? Suddenly I heard a feminine voice from downstairs , was she here the whole time ? Is she another hunter ? Is she the partner of this guy ?

Maybe she's here to save me,  I thought for a split second before shutting down the idea, obviously she wouldn't save me.

Va:Micheal ?

Micheal ?

Mi:Uhhhhh...Yeah ?

Va:What are you doing up there ? I didn't find the human , I searched in the woods but he's no where to be seen , are you going to help me ? It's really cold outside and he was unconscious not long ago , he could get hurt badly if we don't find him...

So they don't have Stiles , that's a relief but...at the same time she said that he could get hurt and that he is probably already hurt . I need to get out of here ! I need to find Stiles and protect him !

Mi:Then keep searching for him and stop disturbing me !

Va:But Micheal ! We are not talking about a werewolf but a human !

Mi:I don't care , will he be any help ? No ! So if he was able to move it means that he is fine now stop bothering me I'm talking to the monster , he still needs to give me his answer .

Va:You wanna know what ? I'm done with this , I'm done with you , I'm sick of you treating me like shit ! I'm out...

Mi:Pfff ! And where are you going ah ? You have no family , and without me you're going to get bullied again at the academy so stay still and stop complaining .

Va:Don't count on me for that .

Right after she finished her sentence I heard the door close loudly. And after a minute of silence the guy...Micheal I guess ? Decide to stand up . He looks at me straight in the eyes and says :

Mi:Don't think we're done yet werewolf ! I'm going to get her and then I come back and you better have your answer , because this time we will not be stopped by anyone . I guess it leaves you more time to think...oh well whatever I'm sureeeeeee you'll make the right decision !