this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )

-Stiles-

After the little game with the pack , I went back home with lots of thought going inside my head...I still wondered why Derek did that . But I mean , it's Derek...he is weird and he'll always be a mystery for me . The angry sour wolf was literally patting me less then a hour ago ! How hilarious !

As soon as I arrived home I shift back into my human self and went to take a warm shower . After running in the woods for 30 minutes I think I deserved it ! I turn the water one and step insidd the shower and I felt the warm water dripping on my body and I relaxed almost immediately , I closed my eyes and let the warm liquid drift on my face and when I reopened my eyes I saw that I was half covered by an orange furr , and when I turn around I saw a big fluffy tail waving behind my back...I then touched the top of my head and I touched two long and pointy ears . I laugh at myself ! I relaxed and without even knowing I shifted into my half form , this is my real form actually but...I never really go by this one . I often am in my human form or in my full fox one because if the werefoxes are so rare it's because their "normal" form , since you are born werefox and not bitten , it's really beautiful because you're half cover with furr and you have tail and "cute ears" we are usually hunted down and seen as pet for some pervet . As the thought crossed my mind I immediately tensed up and quickly concentrate to be human again . I then came out of the shower and grabbed my clothe . Dress up and leave the bathroom I jump on my bed exhausted , this night was really tiring and since tomorrow is Monday I really need to sleep . I close my eyes but not even 2 minutes later I hear a knock on my window...really ! Are these mother fricking werewolf serious right now ! I need sleep for god's sake ! They run after me for 30 minutes and they still have the energy to come visit me in my room...that's a joke right !?

De:Stiles are you awake ?....Stiles if you don't answer I'm going to rip your throat open with my teeth !

St:Tf is th-...Derek what in the world ! What are you doing here it's literally 3 in the morning !

De:Listen Stiles because I won't say it again ! I need your help....

St:You need my...what ? Does Derek-fricking-Hale need my...help ? Like the big bad sourwolf need my help !

De:Stiles I swear if you make me repeat myself...

St:Ok ok yeah I get it ! You can come in .

De:Can you open the window...

St:Not again ! No...no way ! You come down stairs and you take the fricking door like every normal humans ! Leave my window alone !

De:I'm a werewolf Stiles...not a human .

St:Yeah and I'm a fo-...fricking human...in a werewolf pack...! Wow that was a close one , I almost said that I was fox . But I mean even if you're a werewolf you have the capacity to walk through an open door !

De:Just open the damn window Stiles !

St:This is the last time I open this window for a werewolf past midnight clear ?

De:You have that much visit of werewolf past midnight ?

St:You can't even imagine how much the werewolves of this town like my room and my window !

De:That much-

St:Yes !

De:Ok...if you say so .

St:Well what do you need my help for ?

De:You know there is this new werefox in town and I don't know what he did to me...I think he cursed me . Me...cursing someone ? Is he serious ! I saved him and all the pack and he dare say that I'm a potential threat and that I cursed him...! I...I don't even know what to say...

St:You think he...cursed you ? I-...I....how could he say those things ! I don't even know why I'm that sad about it ! I mean he is just the sourwolf he's always been...but...this hurts me , it really hurts me and the worst part is that I don't even know why this affects me so much !

_______________________________________

Hey guys once again thanks for your support and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter ❤️