a day in hell ( pt2 )

-Stiles-

I can't believe it ! I know Scott can be like that sometimes , since he discovered that he is a " true alpha " it became worst . Before all this supernatural shit happened he wasn't like that ! But now...he changed so much , I don't even recognize my best friend...my brother .

I don't know why I'm so worried...me and Scott always argue but we always end up friend again even if he is a total selfish person sometimes...I still like him , we've always been friend since childhood, I know we'll get through this like we always do . But right now , this isn't my biggest problem , I'm going to be late for school ! And of course I start with Mr. Harris' class , just great !

I hurry and hop in my Jeep before turning the motor on and start driving to school .

As I park my Jeep in front of the school I see the pack laughing and smiling , I was happy at the idea of seeing my friends again . As I get out of the car I start to walk towards them but as soon as Malia sees me , she signals my presence to the others and they all turn to face me with blank expressions on their faces , I was kinda confused but then Erica said

Er:Stiles...

St:Is there something wrong ? Why are you all looking at me like that ?

Al:Well...Stiles you see...ther-there's something that you...did that just isn't...acceptable...She said in a calm voice, just above a whisper

St:Acceptable ? Allison wha-...what are you talking about ? What have I apparently done ?

Bo:...

Er:...

Ly:...

Al:...

Is:...

St:Guys ! Just tell me what have I done ?

Ma:You disrespect our alpha .

St:I do what ?

Ma:You disrespect our alpha !

St:Derek ?

Is:What...? No !

Al:She's talking about Scott .

St:Me...disrespecting Scott ? Who told you this ?

Ly:...Scott...

St:Oh really ? He told you that ?

Bo:Actually he told the whole pack what you did .

St:Which is ?

Ly:You insult him and try to punch him after you told him he wasn't a good alpha !

Er:Yeah , and you should be happy he didn't punch you or you'll be at the hospital right now !

St:I didn't punched him and didn't insulted him either ! All I said is that even true alphas can make bad decisions. What's wrong with this , it's just a fact ! And it's not suppose to be an insult

Ma:You just admited that what Scott told us was true !

St:What ? No I didn't !

Ly:Whatever ! I trust Scott more than Stiles...he's our alpha after all !

Ma:I'm with Lydia on this one .

Er:Same

Bo:Well I'm always with Erica so if she thinks we follow Scott than I'm for Scott... Sorry Stiles

Is:I'm sorry Stiles but if Erica and Boyd follow Scott than I'll follow with them...sorry Stiles...hopefully you and Scott will talk about it and get through that .

Al:If everyone follows then...I'm sorry Stiles I join them on this one . Allison looked at me with a guilty look in her eyes. Allison is my best friend and I don't want her to be rejected by the others.

She looked at me like she was asking for permission. I know that if I asked her to, she would stay by my side, it made me feel better to know she would.

St:It's okay...I understand he's your alpha and I'm just a useless human am I getting it right ?

Is:Stiles...that-that's not what we meant...

Ma:That's what I meant...

Al:Malia !

St:Whatever...You picked your side . I looked at Allison and Isaac to show that I wasn't talking about them and I left

I walked away entering the school and going to my locker to take some books . I was shocked , how could they do that...I can understand that Scott is their alpha but trusting him blindly...that's just not how it should work ! But I mean we've not been really close lately so it doesn't hurt me as much as I thought it would , but I'm still super sad that they could just do that to me , if it was in a different situation they would've still abandon me for someone else , in a family you're not supposed to let anyone behind ! And that's exactly what they're doing right now ! No one in the pack should've had to chose on which side of the arguement they are...but Scott didn't think about it , I don't think he understands what a pack is suppose to be !

Oh the bell ring , just great ! I'm soooooooo lucky I get to sit next to Mister true alpha in Harris class aka the demon's class...just perfect really not annoying at all , nopppppe ! I start to walk towards the classroom and I was going to enter but then , I saw Derek in the hall , he was not looking alright it seemed like he just got out of a car crash or something . He was really sweaty and it seemed like he couldn't breathe...I took a quick glance around me and it seemed like everyone was already in their classes  so I started to walk towards Derek , if I had told you that I wasn't worried right now , it would've been a complete lie because I was freaking out ! Even if Derek and I aren't the best of friends I still care about him and even if he is a werewolf he seems to be looking pretty bad , he's all red just like yesterday night...wait does this have anything to do with what's happening to him ? Oh my god ! Did I accidentally us magic on him ? Oh no...what did I do !

_______________________________________

Hey guys 😅 I'm sorry it took some time to post this new chapter I kinda ran out of inspiration but this ending actually gave me a lot of idea so thanks to myself I guess 😂 . I just wanted to say that as always all your comment helps me get the motivation to write and I love to see my story slowly take form and I hope you like it too ! I think the next chapter will be the pov of Derek at the same moment , but I have no idea if you like when I do this thing with the one pov a chapter and then the next chapter is the same day/moment but from a different pov , I've done it a couple of time but I think it'll be good to know if you like it or not ! Anyways that's all for today I hope you liked the chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and now I have only one thing left to say...see you next time !! Bye ❤️❤️