this can't be possible...right ?

-Derek-

After yesterday night I went back to my loft...but I couldn't get any sleep , I kept thinking about what I did...this just wasn't me . But I still think about his scent and it is driving my inner wolf crazy...I need to see Deaton ! Because if this fox cursed me I really need to lift this shit before I lose my mind . I knew the pure blood werefoxes owned a powerful magic but I didn't thought they could curse someone . I thought it was more of a witch kind of thing...

De:Hey Deaton I need your help with something . I asked through my phone

Dea:Sure Derek , what is it ?

De:I can't really tell you on the phone...

Dea:Ok then...I guess you can come tomorrow to the clinic , I'll be here all day .

De:Alright I'll be here at 4 .

Great...I hope Deaton will be able to help me . I still can't sleep tho...I think I'm going to read some books and try to find some answers .

____________10minutes later___________

Ok so I'm definitely not good at it...at all . I don't usually do that , it's Stile's job to read and find answers . So I'm at Stile's house right now...well actually I'm at his window .

De:Stiles are you awake ?....Stiles if you don't answer I'm going to rip your throat open with my teeth !

St:Tf is th-...Derek what in the world ! What are you doing here it's literally 3 in the morning !

De:Listen Stiles because I won't say it again ! I need your help....

St:You need my...what ?

De:Stiles I swear, if you make me repear myself...

St:Ok ok yeah I get it ! You can come in .

De:Can you open the window...

St:Not again ! No...no way ! You come down stairs and you take the fricking door like every normal humans !

De:I'm a werewolf Stiles...not a human .

St:Yeah and I'm a fo-...fricking human...in a werewolf pack...!

De:Just open the damn window Stiles !

St:This is the last time I open this window for a werewolf past midnight clear ?

De:You have that much visit of werewolf past midnight ?

St:You can't even imagine how much the werewolfs of this town like my room and my window !

De:That much-

St:Yes !

De:Ok...if you say so .

St:Well what do you need my help for ?

De:You know there is this new werefox in town and I don't know what he did to me...I think he cursed me . When I finish my sentence Stiles just froze in place...I could hear that his heart skipped a beat

St:You think he...cursed you ? He said that with a sad tone in his voice...I didn't really understood , why would he be sad...oh ! He must be worried about me being cursed by some magic werefox...but why would he be worried I just made him cried earlier in the day , he should hate me...no ?

_______________________________________

Thanks so much for all your support , all your comments make me super happy 🤗 and it encourage me to write more ! So thanks to all of you for all the support , y'all are the best ❤️