Chapter 3: All alone

Naruto’s POV

After Sasaka left, I went home. There was nothing for me to do there. But before that, I went training. Sasaka can’t be better than me! I will become Hokage-ttebayo! I went to the training grounds. I have to learn trowing shurikens-ttebayo. I trained for three hours, but I still didn't hit a single target. But I won’t give up! I continued until I was completely tired.

"Uhh, I’m so hungry-ttebayo…"

"U-umm, N-Naruto-kun…"

"I guess I’ll go to Ichiraku Ramen!" It seemed to me that someone was calling me. But I'm very hungry, so I'm probably hallucinating. Teuchi is always so nice! When I don’t have any money, he gives me free ramen! I can’t wait to go there.

But when I came to the center of the village, I saw their faces again. Those hateful eyes of theirs. It always spoils my mood. Why can't they mind their own business? Why do they always have to stare at me so hatefully?! Why are they always whispering something?!

"This is the boy…"

"Third Hokage doesn't care about us. That boy is dangerous to us!"

"He should kick him out of the village!" I frowned at them. Do they really think I have no feelings?

"He’s a monster! Stay away from him!" But even that didn't drive me away. I've been experiencing this since birth. You could say I'm used to this-ttebayo. They even accuse me of the death of my parents, whom I never knew.

I asked the old man about them, but he always just told me it was a waste of time. I really want to know who my parents were…

"Naruto, I guess you have no money again." I nodded.

"You guess right, old man!"

"Just call me Teuchi. I feel old this way!" Ayame giggled.

"But dad, you are old!"

"Not you, Ayame…" Ramen was great as always. My favorite ramen is with naruto. It always has the right taste-ttebayo!"

"Thank you, old man!" I said and left. He’s the best! Unlike others… All the way home I had to listen to the insults… Monster here, monster there… I’m not a monster-ttebayo! And I can prove it to everyone. Since everyone knows me as a monster, I decided to paint their homes tomorrow. At least they'll know me as a troublemaker, hahah!!

Sasaka’s POV

I went out… There were ANBUs everywhere.

"Hey, what are you doing to my clan?!"

"Hmm? Itami didn’t kill her entire clan?" I-it wasn’t a dream…

"W-where is she? I’ll never forgive her! Never!"

"She’s a rogue ninja from now on. Forget her…"

"Forget? Forget?! She killed everyone! My aunt, my uncle and my parents!! How could I forget her?!" I fell down. I’m still tired from her Tsukuyomi.

"Calm down… We’ll take you to Third Hokage. We have to take care of the bodies too…" I was upset.

"I don’t trust you, take off your mask." The man took off his mask, but…

"Another mask?! Who are you?"

"Hatake Kakashi, your sister’s partner. I never expected this from her… I’m sorry about your family."

"Tss, that doesn’t change a thing! They are gone…" I couldn’t stand it. The feeling of betrayal. The loss of my family. I’m all alone…

Suddenly I woke up. I was in a bright room. Probably in the hospital. Next to me was sitting an old man.

"Third Hokage, why?"

"Sasaka, I know about Itami. And I’m very sorry about it… As Hokage, I’m ashamed of myself."

"That’s not your fault…"

"How do you feel?"

"What do you think?" I frowned. He giggled.

"Sorry, sorry, stupid question. You don't have to go to the academy for a month after this trauma. You're the best in class. You won‘t miss anything. You definitely need time-"

"No way! I would still be thinking of HER… I want to go to the academy as always. I want to strengthen even without that power..."

"Power? What happened to you, Sasaka?"

"Uhh, nothing."

"All right, I won’t bother you anymore. When you get out of the hospital, your own apartment will be waiting for you. In another neighborhood…"

"Huh? Why?"

"The Uchiha district will no longer be accessible. After what happened there, no one would want to go there." I was sad. But he’s right. It would only bring back memories. Eventually he left and I was alone again…