Chapter 30: TS Way to kill him

"Hmm, so Itami was right. They came."

"Now which one is a jinchuuriky..."

"Oi, get off Gaara right now or I won't know myself..."

"Wtf? That blonde guy is threatening us? He has no respect, Sasori no dana!" Are they even normal?

"Shut up, Deidara. You know what's our goal and I don't like waiting."

"Tss, Itami disappeared sooner than she could describe him so how are we supposed to know?!"

"That jinchuuriky... is right in front of you!" I yelled and attacked them with my Fuuton.

"You've made it easier for us. Now we don't have to waste our time with the rest." Said that weird looking guy. They dodged my attack and then they argued which one of them will fight me. So pathetic. That blondie took Gaara in his clay bird and flew away.

"Deidara, you bastard. And your art it's worth sh*t." But he didn't hear him. I immediately ran after him.

"Naruto, wait-!" Kakashi-sensei was right behind me.

"Uhh, so now I have to fight an old hag and princess."

"Sasori, what happened to you?" Said Chiyo-baa.

Meanwhile I tried to attack that Deidara with my Fuuton several times to make him fall down but he dodged it every time.

Maybe I should use my new Fuuton technique I tried to learn.

"Rasen-!" I messed up. It hit my hand and I couldn't make hand seals now.

"Naruto!" Kakashi-sensei rushed after me.

"Seems like it'll be easier to catch you now, hmm, just if that loser got out of the way..."

He made small bombs that should attack Kakashi-sensei.

"Raiton!" Kakashi-sensei paralyzed them.

"Huh?"

"I'm also a doton user so don't think I don't know the seals." He frowned at him. Kakashi-sensei is incredible.

Sasaka's POV

While Madara had to take care of some things, I went for a walk to clear my head. I need to think of an idea how to get stronger again.

"So you've been hiding here, Sasaka. I would never guess." That voice I know very well.

"Orochimaru!"

"Don't think just because Tobi was first I gave up on taking your body." I frowned.

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"Let's just say... you just found out the truth about him. That he's the true leader of Akatsuki. Which means he hid your sister in front of you all this time. And now you are thinking of a way how to get him. Sasaka, my offer is still stands. I'll give you power for your body."

"Tss, no thanks. I'm mad at him but not so much to lose my body. I'm not Alphonse."

"As you wish... I'll just take it on my own!" That snake. I pulled out my katana. He changed into his snake body. He was fast.

"Raiton: Chidori Nagashi!" I tried to cut him apart but he dodged it. He swirled up around my body.

"Now, I'll just -!" Fool, you are already in my genjutsu. In his pov I changed into Third.

He's paralyzed. I cut his head. But he just vomited his another body.

"You really got better. As much as your sister. I guess I'll leave you for now but the curse mark I gave you would have been in use against him. You'd gain much more chakra and your techniques would be much stronger. Think about it." He said and used shunsin no jutsu. I don't need it. I know very well it's risky and I could die. I'll not waste my life like this. That guy didn't even defeat Itami when she was thirteen.

But what could make me stronger to defeat him? Suddenly an image of Naruto appeared in my mind. That's it! Bijuu! With my sharingan I can even control them. But which tailed beast is not sealed or caught by them? Hmm, Three-tailed beast should be free. His jinchuuriky Yagura was killed a long time ago and I don't know about other jinchuuriky. Now who could seal it in me?

Damn, I can't think of anyone else than Orochimaru but I can't owe him anything... But there's one other sannin that could do it. I smirked. This will be interesting.

On my next missions I looked around to find him. I traveled through a lot of villages and then I found him. This time I was alone. Now that we are all strong enough we get seperate missions with Suigetsu and Karin.

That sannin... I found him in spa spying on girls. Such a pervert. I aimed my katana to his neck.

"You are Jiraiya if I'm not wrong. You'll do me a favor."

"Is this a way to ask for favor?" He turned around but his serious face was gone.

"Oh, you are beautiful! How old are you?!" I made a right choice.

"16, will you do me that favor or not, master?" I said flirtatiously.

"I will, I will!" I just revealed a little of my skin. So easy. Unlike with Orochimaru I don't have to risk my life.

"Now you've made a promise and as a man you'll keep it!"

"For sure!" I grinned.

"Fine because what I want you to do is to seal a bijuu within me." His mood changed.

"Are you really serious? Such a foolish thing. I won't ruin life to such beauty."

"You just said you'd do me a favor and if it won't go this way, I'll have to convince you with my strength." I used Sharingan. He was even more shocked.

"S-Sasaka! It's you after all! Now you must definitely know how destroying is the bijuu power. Naruto struggled all his life thanks to this strength."

"Thanks to this strength he was able to defeat another tailed beast. And unlike Naruto I'm not sentimental. I won't complain about people hating me."

"There's no way I can do this to Naruto! You definitely know about he feelings for you-!"

"Look, I don't have time for this. My aim is to kill my sister and Madara Uchiha and I need bijuu for that. If Sanbi won't get it's jinchuuriky, he'll be taken away without mind that can control him."

"Akatsuki will be after you."

"And I'm after them!"

"Once your bijuu is taken away, you'll die. How can you want this voluntarily?"

"I know this too but there's no other way to defeat a ninja like him."

"Then return to the village, together we can come up with a plan how to-!"

"I cut my bonds with that village a long time ago. A village where my family has been killed, how could I go back and do like nothing happened? I'm a nukenin and I'm fine this way. Enough chitchat! You are going with me!"

"Wait!" I dragged him with me. He's heavier than he looks like. Maybe I should use Kuchiyose no jutsu.