Chapter 6: Team 7

7 years later…

Sasaka’s POV

Finally I’ll get rid off this academy and will become a ninja. I will finally be closer to my goal. My last day at the academy…

Today I will find out who I will be on the team with. I hope it won’t be Naruto and mainly that loud annoying girl…

I stood in front of the academy.

"Uhh, let’s get this over with." I was there first. How unexpected. I sat in my seat ss usually. Now I waited for the others.

After a while, the class filled up. But I'd rather be alone. And the last one to come was, of course, Naruto. Who else.

"Oi, Sasaka! What team do you think we will be?"

"We haven't been friends in a long time, as far as I know. I hope we won't be on the team together. You would just interfere with my goal."

"What did you say?!" He was angry. And he began to approach. Our faces were an inch apart.

"H-hey, you are too close!"

"Take it back-ttebayo!!" Tss, he’s more annoying than before because he finally learned why everyone hates him. I don’t really care about Kyuubi. Yes, because of Kyuubi my family was forced to move to the edge of the village. But I know someone was behind this attack. It’s not like Kyuubi would appear in the center of the village on its own.

"Huh?" Someone pushed into Naruto. W-wait, what the hell just happened?! Our faces were touching! But Naruto pulled off. He started coughing badly.

"Hey!! Who do you think you are?!" He was yelling at the boy. Everyone laughed in the class.

"Hihi, looks like we have a new couple here." No way, that annoying loud girl. I blushed of emberassment.

"Shut up, no way that would ever happen."

"Hoo? Then why are you blushing, Sasaka?" She’s really annoying.

"You are… really annoying. Don't get in my way." She was quiet. Then came Iruka-sensei.

"All right, guys, I’ll tell you which team you are on." I swallowed. If I could, I’d rather be alone.

"Team 10, Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji."

"No way, I’m with the annoyed guy and fat," said the second version of Sakura.

"Team 8, Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, Aburame Shino." Hinata was a little sad about it. Me too, because now I’ll be definitely with Naruto and that annoying girl.

"Team 7, Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasaka." Uhh… Even Naruto wasn’t happy about it. Neither Sakura. Great, everyone on my team hates me and it's mutual.

"Wait for your senseis." He said and left. He looked at Naruto one more time. It was him after all who told him about Kyuubi. Well, it was Mizuki, but Iruka-sensei explained it. Now that Mizuki is a rogue ninja. Really, this village is really naive. Whoever can be a jonin.

It was just us in the class. Our sensei is late. Meanwhile, Naruto wanted to prank him. He’s still a kid. I don't want anything to do with this. Sakura was angry with him, but it’s obvious she wants to do this as well. Suddenly came our sensei. Naruto really pranked him, is he really a jonin?

"Uhh, Naruto, Sakura, Sasaka, you are really a horrible team. My first impression of you? I hate you." Similarly.

"Hey, sensei, stop talking and teach us something." He frowned at me.

"I'm not even your sensei yet. You are not even genins. You have to pass the exam."

"Exam?"

"I’ll tell you more about it on the roof. Let’s go." I followed him. Others too.

"Hey, hey, Sakura-chan, what do you think he’ll do to us?"

"How should I know that, Naruto?" Such stupid questions...

.............

Poor Sasaka 😂😂, but at least Sakura's not in love with her.