Chapter 16: Training time

Kakashi dragged me to one dark room.

"Now put off your shirt." I frowned at him.

"Oh sorry, forgot you are a girl but don't you have anything under it? I need to seal the Cursed mark and it'll be better without clothes." Just a sports bra but I guess it will do. I took of my shirt.

He saw only my back anyways. He drew a circle around me and then he started sealing my cursed mark.

"What do you think you are doing, Kakashi?" That voice! Kakashi looked behind him.

"Orochimaru, how did you get here?!"

"I just used my other body and no one recognized it. But you are trying to ruin my plans which I don't really like."

"Why are you so obsessed with Sasaka?"

"You know why. The young blood of Uchiha. I need to have that powerful sharingan. With that eye I can do anything."

"So that's why you tried to attack Itami according to my ANBU informations?" He attacked Itami?!

"I forgot you worked there. And yes, I tried to get her body but she ultimately defeated me. With those cursed eyes." Even this powerful man wasn't an opponent to her? The sharingan he's talking about... I remembered. Itami achieved Mangekyo Sharingan after killing her best friend Shizuku.

"I won't let you get near Sasaka." A powerful jutsu containing the lighting nature appeared in his hand. He used this jutsu in our fight with Zabuza and killed the girl who looked like a boy Haku.

"Chidori!"

"Heh, nevermind. I don't want to end it here and others would come in no time. I still have my big plans for this village so Sasaka, we'll see each other again very soon." He said and used teleportation jutsu.

"Damn it, I let him get away." He looked at me to know I'm alright.

"Sasaka, from now on you can't appear in situation you'll be alone. I'll tell Naruto to keep you company."

"If I have to, I'd prefer Sakura. She's more relatable."

"I see. You are right. I'll tell Sakura." No way I'll be with that annoying jerk who wanted me to lose.

I didn't see the following battles because I had to rest after the sealing technique but Sakura informed me about everyone.

I'll just mention Naruto won as he was fighting that weak dog Kiba. Sakura had a draw with Ino. Neji won against some Sound ninja. Lee lost as he was fighting Gaara. The only battle I'd like to see. Now I don't know how that cold-blooded killer fights. Tenten lost against smart Shikamaru, that quite impressed me. But Choji knocked out himself as he hit the wall. Worst shinobi of us all. Gaara's siblings won too. And that bug guy Shino from Hinata's team won. His technique is quite amazing but disgusting as well. Also in the Finals I was put with Gaara, Naruto with Neji, Shikamaru with Temari and Shino with Kankurou.

I still wasn't allowed to leave the hospital but I needed to train for my Finals. I'll find him!

"Naruto, Sasaka needs your support too. All you did was make her feel bad."

"Hmphh, if she wasn't so mean, I'd cheer on her-ttebayo!" She hit him.

"Didn't you forgot she saved your ass in the Second exam?! Without her you'd be snake's excrement!"

"Don't even remind me..."

"Huh? Where is she? The window is opened..."

"Didn't Kakashi sensei allow her to go only with you?"