. the name's Kanami

italic dialogues means it's in japanese ~ have a nice read

🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤

Kanami Fukumi.

Mom is some american chick that thought having fun with some japanese guy wouldn't have any problems. But it did. And the problem was a little girl that was left outside Fukumi's garage on a basket with a simple letter saying  "She's your responsibility, not mine."

Dad got happy tho. He wanted to have babies so that was good. Not entirely since Kanami was also from that woman. And there wasn't a mother around so Nishinoya really needed to learn how to be a mother and a father.

He did a great job. Kanami grew up so well. Had food on the table, went to school, was respectful towards everyone, was smart. And beautiful. She was mesmerising. Everybody at school drools over her.

So yeah, she lived a peaceful and chill life with her Paps. From school to her dad's garage, helping him with the cars he had to build or rebuild or fix. On weekends, sometimes, there were some shopping days where she could fulfil her dream closet.

That's the only thing she has from her mother. The love for fashion.

The rest? All from her father. Her love for cars, for the after hours Tokyo, the neon lights, the races, the mechanical world fascinated her in a way that words are not capable of describe. But she couldn't do much.

Nishinoya was cool. Best dad in the whole world. But Kanami was his princess. And he was very protective.

She could do whatever she wanted. Only if he knew where she was, with she was, what she was doing. And most importantly, no boys allowed.

The only guy Kanami talked and was friend with was Twinkie. They're neighbours since Kanami can remember.

Twinkie is Kanami's first friend and her best friend. They know everything about each other.  Including the huge crush Kanami had on Han.

Han.

How could a girl like Kanami fall for a guy like him?
He's everything her dad dislikes. But he's so goddamn handsome. 

She hates that she loves him.

It all started when Twink was fourteen and K was sixteen. They started to hang out more with Reiko and Earl that had a huge passion for the drift races that were happening on the underground parking lots of Tokyo. 

Kanami got addicted to that place. To the vibes. To everything. She even got addicted to drifting.

Soon as she got her drivers license she ran to Han's garage.

"Teach me how to drift."

"You don't have a license yet." he says.

Kanami takes her wallet out, and shoved the paper on his face. "I do have it!"

"Nice!" He smirked. "Let's roll."

Soon enough, Kanami was the princess of the drift world. She even won some races to Takashi, aka, DK.

She couldn't be more proud of herself.

And Han couldn't be more proud of her.

However...hanging out around with those guys had their pros and cons. The pros? All mentioned before. The cons?

She was failing classes.

Dad was angry at her, cause at the beginning she lied to him.

Her style changed.