. matches on gasoline

italic dialogues means it's in japanese
hi my loves
have a nice read
🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤

"The guy doesn't stop..." Kanami laughs.

Sean was drifting at the back of Han's garage. Again. For third time in that day.

"Boy needs to chill." Twink adds, without even looking.

While Sean was drifting, Twinkie was seating on the large couch, playing PSP, Han was reading the Hulk comics seating on the armchair, sunglasses in his face. And little Kanami was also playing PSP, hers was pink by the way, seating at Han's lap. The usual.

"Hey Twink. I'm gonna grab another set." Sean informs.

Twinkie stands up in a flash second, scaring Kanami. The small movement she made with her hips, made Han groan.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Another set?" Twinkie asks, perplexed. "No. Look, that was your third set today. I mean, them tires ain't cheap."

From out of the docks, Han's crew hears the sound of cars coming closer.

Han looks up to see who it is, and when he sees them, he pats Kanami's ass, a signal for her to get up.

Han takes out his sunglasses and also gets up.

Coming out from the car, comes DK and part of his gang. And DK looks angry. Very angry.

"DK, grab a chair." Han smirks, trying to stop him from moving. "We're about to roast some marshmallows." Han opens his arms.

DK passes by him, slightly hitting his chest and Kanami utters a small "Oi!"

"Yo, come on, man, look..." Twinkie tries to talk.

DK continues his path until he reaches Sean, and soon as he does, he punches Sean right into the middle of his face. Where the jackpot is. Sean falls to the ground and DK continues to punch him.

"It's her isn't it?" Han mumbles just for Kanami to hear.

Kanami nods her head once, hiding her face with her hand afterwards.

She doesn't know if she's more disappointed with Sean or with Neela.

Morimoto looks at Kanami, chewing a gum and using his sunglasses to hide the dirty looks he was giving her.

But Han senses something looking at what is his.

So he stares back at Morimoto, and the blonde rapidly looks away, looking unbothered.

They all look at the scene where Sean is being beaten up, but no one does something to stop them.

Twinkie denies with his head, disappointed with his friend.

Sean's face was full of cuts. On his lip, his eyebrow. He was full of dirty blood.

"Stay away from her, or the only thing you'll be driving is a wheelchair." Takashi threats the American.  "Understand me?"

DK walks away, hitting Twink's body.

"Find yourself a new driver." He advises Han. And walks to his car, without anymore words.

Morimoto follows his friend, throwing the gum to Twinkie's face.

"Gross." Kanami insults.

Earl and Reiko rush to help Sean. To check up on him while DK and his crew get back into their cars and drive away from the others spot.

They all look back at Sean, who was spitting blood out of his mouth. "I'm all right." he assures to Reiko.

He then looks at the cars vanishing on the horizon.

"What'd you expect?" Kanami rhetorically asks.

"You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline." Han finishes Kanami's line of thought.

"Didn't wanna break the environment here." Twinkie speaks. "But that thing you two do...the finishing each other's sentences and thoughts or whatever. It's cool. Really cool."

The couple looks at Twink and then at the each other, smiling.

"You and I need to talk." Kanami then talks to Sean.

- - - - -

HIII🥺

hope you're okay <3

i only revised this one once, so any grammar mistake, i'm so so sorry 🥺

stay cool, stay sweet 🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤