. why do you drift?

italic dialogues means it's in japanese
hello my loves <3
have a nice read <3

🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤

Neela and Kanami spent they're afternoon talking about boys.

Specifically two of them: Han and Sean.

Kanami told all of the dirty details about they're nights and about the minimalist proposal and of course, the dinner.

And Neela told her about the way Sean said he was sorry and how well they were getting along.

They could spend a whole month apart from each other, but when they were together, it looked like they were always with each other.

- - - - -

"So how did you end up over here, anyway?" Sean asks to Han, both of them staring at the view, from the top of the building.

"Well, you know these old Westerns...where the cowboys make a run for the border?"

Sean nods, understanding.

"This is my Mexico."

They both stay silent for some seconds.

"Why'd you let me race with your car?" Sean questions. "You knew I was gonna wreck it." he adds.

"Why not?" Han smiles.

"'Cause it's a lot of money!" Sean gives a reason.

"I have money." Han contradicts. "It's trust and character I need around me."

He continues, staring down at the people. "You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. And one car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of, that's a price I can live with." Han ends his small explanation.

- - - - -

"I wonder what Han's doing right now..." Kanami looks at her phone. Waiting for a call or a message from her boyfriend.

"You said this was a girls night!" Neela pouts.

"I never said anything about a girls night! I said cinema and pizza!" Kanami chuckles.

"Before that meant girls night!"

"But before I was single!" Kanami and Neela laugh.

"Oh My God. You're sounding like you got married!"

The duo laughs like children.

- - - -

"Look at all those people down there." The two guys look at the crowd. "They follow the rules, for what? They're letting fear lead them."

"What happens if they don't?" Sean wonders, looking at Han.

"Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back." Han looks at Sean, softly smiling.