Tears Tours and See you soon's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ONE MONTH LATER!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the interview last month it has been crazy but so much easier at the same time, yeah I know it was a whole month ago! The guys are all packing today they leave for the world tour this afternoon.

"Lex where are we meeting up with them, I lost the text Harry sent me?" Jess asked walking in from the kitchen, I was sat in the lounge.

"Zayn's place." told her. We were going to see them to say goodbye, I'll admit I was going to miss them even though they start the tour in England management refused to let us travel with them and right now me and the girls don't have the money petrol wise to do it.

"What time?" Aggie questioned strolling in from upstairs.

"Is it just me that finds it weird that for once I'm the organised one? And in half an hour I think." I told them with a smirk. They laughed and nodded.

"How we gonna kill time then?" I asked flicking through all the boring T.V. channels. They both shrugging collapsing onto the sofa next to me.

"Ohhh, you could tell us what you and Niall did for your first every Valentines day!" Jess squealed. I had refused to tell them just to annoy them mostly, but it was kind of personal if you get what I mean.

"Pleeeease?" Aggie begged.

"Yeah I told you what me and Harry did for our date." Jess added, yeah Harry took her out and they went on a boat down the river Thames and had a meal, which is pretty sweet if you ask me.

"Well..." I said dragging it out making them both moan in annoyance. "Okaay." I smiled and they cheered.

"Turn the T.V. off." Aggie instructed and Jess grabbed the remote off of me and turned it off, then they both turned to me expectantly.

"Well Niall picked me up at-"

"WE KNOW THAT BIT! We were there you idiot.!" Jess yelled as I laughed.

"Fine then, he took me out and he had the whole London eye booked for us. He had set up a meal in there and we ate there and spent ages just speaking. After that we went back to the apartment and I spent the night there and Liam spent the night at Zayn's so me and Niall were alone." I told them and I felt the heat rise in my cheeks but just prayed they couldn't tell.

"OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!" Aggie yelled.

"You didn't?" Jess screamed,okay they could defiantly tell.

I just shrugged turning the T.V. back on "I have no idea what your talking about." I blushed even more but casually rested my hands on my cheeks trying weakly to cover it up.

"Cheeky ba*tard took our baby girls innocents." Aggie laughed.

"My innocents was gone at 15 remember?" I told her poking my tongue out.

She ,and I'm not lying here, ran round screaming "LALALALALALALALALA I DON'T WANNA KNOW, IF I DON'T KNOW IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" I laughed at her and got up and hit her round the back of the head.

"C'mon we gotta go say bye to them now." I smirked tugging my converse on followed by Aggie and Jess.

"Okay but keep it P.G. kids." Aggie remarked and I hit her again before I ran out to the car so she couldn't hit me back. I drove as Aggie called shotgun and Jess was in the back. The journey was pretty quick considering the London traffic.

I pulled up to Zayn's apartment parking on the side of the road and got out we were instantly blinded by flashed from the paps cameras.

"ZAYN LET US IN." I yelled shaking the gates. He had got them put on round his apartment and had a driveway but I didn't park in it because I'm too cool for that.