Arguing.... It's over Niall :(

A/N hey hoo so I'm doing a bit in Niall's P.O.V because it will make it more effective... Tell me what you think -Emily :D

Niall's P.O.V.

I turned on my heel not wanting to hear any more of hers and Zayn's conversation. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Niall?" I heard Louis yell from the other side of the door. He must of heard it slam.

"Go away." I cried, yes it's stupid I'm a guy I'm not supposed to cry but I've been hurt like this before. I know it's wrong to jump to conclusions but, what if she is cheating on me with Zayn?

"Niall what's up? Did you see Lex?" He asked through the door.

"No." I told him trying to gulp back tears.

"Niall." I heard him sigh " what happened man?" He asked again.

I shook my head even though he couldn't see me "Nothing, it's- it doesn't matter." I sighed.

"Let me in?" He asked pulling at the door handle. I got up and reluctantly opened it. Louis walked in and locked the door behind him. He took one look at me and pulled me into a hug.

I'm glad it was Lou. If it was Liam he would have probably hurt lex and if it was Harry he would have brought Jess who would've spoken to lex about it. And I'm glad it wasn't Zayn for obvious reasons.

"Is she with Zayn I mean like with him?" I asked as if he would have a clue.

"What?!" Louis almost yelled. "Nialler why would you even think that?" He asked.

"Her and Zayn were in his bedroom together and, and I heard her say to Zayn that he couldn't tell anyone." I broke down crying again.

"If she is, she is the most stupid girl in the world and has no idea what she's missing out on, but I doubt she would because its so clear she loves you to pieces." He explained.

Lexi's P.O.V.

After clearing up and making it look like I hadn't been crying me and Zayn went into the lounge to find the guys were here.

"Lexi!" Both the girls yelled before engulfing me in a hug.

"Where's Niall?" I asked happily.

"Umm, he went to find you and uhhm..." Aggie trailed off and Jess sat back down with Harry.

"Don't worry Louis with him." Harry told me.

"Guys? Is Niall okay? What's wrong with him? Is he hurt?" I asked panicking.

"He's fine." Jess said.

"I'd beg to differ." Liam huffed.

"What do you mean by that? Where is he?" I asked more questions, worried now.

"In the bathroom with Lou but if I were you I woul-" Casey began as I ran to the bathroom door to find it locked.

"Niall?" No answered but I heard mumbles "Niall?" I yelped sounding almost in pain.

The door clicked open and Louis walked out "careful." He warned before walking away.

I walked into the bathroom to see Niall in tears, his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were flushed.

"Niall! What's the matter?" I asked kneeling down next to him. He wouldn't even look me in the eye. He just shook his head.

I got up and closed the door. Then sat down facing him now playing with the heart locket he got me. I did this when I was worried or nervous or scared. Right now I felt all three of those.

"Are you cheating on me?" He croaked out. A pain stabbed at my heart. What would posses him to have that thought even cross his mind?!

"Why would you even think that?" I asked offended.

"I heard you and Zayn talking in the bedr-"

"You were listening on a private conversation of mine?" I asked cutting him off.

"So you are cheating?" He repeated. Okay? he's not making any sense I would NEVER cheat on him, I would NEVER want to hurt him.

"No! You don't even trust me, do you?" I cried exasperated.

"So what were you doing in his bedroom with Zayn telling him not to tell anyone about 'it'?" He asked angry now.

"I told him something that was upsetting me you tw*t!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"If you can't even trust me to speak to another boy then...." I trailed off not wanting to be the one to say those 2 words.

"It's over." He finished for me. I left the bathroom and walked out of the house full on crying now. My heart felt like it had just fallen into my stomach and I felt sick. We just broke up I think. The thing is I still love him though. He can't even trust me so what was the point in being together. Great, just great now I'm mentally arguing with myself.

I'm sure Louis will be able to explain what happened to the rest of the guys.

Stupid One Direction. Stupid brother. Stupid X Factor. Stupid boys. 

I wish I'd never met them. If I hadn't, none of this would have happened. And to top it off I still have to tell Liam the stupid secret!

"I HATE MY LIFE!" I yelled at the night sky, gaining some weird looks off of people. I knew where I was, only a 40 minute walk to my apartment from here. I walked into a costa nearby and bought a hot chocolate to go and carried on walking.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.... It was from Zayn.

From- Zayn

He thought you were cheating on him with me?

I sent back a sharp answer of yes and turned my phone off completely, not wanting to speak to any one.

 Niall's P.O.V.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Louis finishing off explaining what had happened.

Zayn ran to me and hugged me "You idiot you should know I would never do that to you." He said still hugging me.

"We need to try and call her, I text her a minute ago and she replied so she has her phone." Zayn said as Aggie pulled out her phone.

"Put it on speaker." Casey instructed and she did.

"This caller is not available if you would like t-"the answer phone echoed out Aggie hung up.

"Guys I'm gonna take off, I'll meet you back at the apartment Liam." I told him before leaving. I had way to many thoughts swimming round in my head to think straight. One thought stuck out from the rest though and I couldn't not think it.

I just broke up with the girl I love...

A/N I loved doing this chapter, I hope you liked it comment and tell me what you think is gonna happen next! I want 1000 reads on this chapter then I'll update oh and at least 5 votes!