Confessions and Saying goodbye.

A/N Hello my clownfishes, how are you all? Well I got a load of comments (17 is a lot for me!) telling me to upload so thanks for your guys support or whatever I love getting comments even if it just a "great story" or "upload" it means a lot. Anyways, here's the next chapter . Comment? Vote? Fan? CALL ME MAYBE! Enjoy- Emily :D

"What?" Liam said in a completely different tone to what he was using a minute ago. I stood unable to play back in my head what had just happened.

I looked at Zayn for support until I remembered we were supposed to be in a fight. What was I supposed to say?

"I-I didn't mean- to-What I meant was." I stuttered out. That was exactly what I meant though. Zayn had been quiet up until now.

"Explain please? I would really like to understand." he mocked me. I wanted a hug off him I needed him right now. 

I had to pull my thoughts together. I took a deep breath.

"At first it was to get on your nerves." I stopped and thought. "But me and him were in my room for like 2 or 3 hours and it was so relaxed and felt right. Then he I mean I kissed him."

They both raised their eyebrows as if to say go on.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. It was meant to be just to get on your nerves but I guess- I guess I fell for him." I finished. I had forgotten I was explaining it to them for a second, thinking I was just organizing my thoughts.

I scraped my hand through my hair.

"What the hell is that?!" Liam burst out again. What no- Oh right tattoo. 

"Ha oh yeah I forgot to mention I got a little tiny tattoo maybe?" I said almost laughing at Liam's expression.

"You just, I can't bel-" he began.

"I like it." Zayn cut in. He half smiled at me. Liam groaned and walked off. I think he was going to get some water. It would have been alcohol but neither of us can drink because of our kidneys. (A/N I wrote this when his kidney wasn't working so go with it, please?)

I stood there awkwardly looking at the ground, Zayn was still stood there I could tell.

"Sorry." he mumbled. I looked up, he was staring at the ground as well.

"Me to and I mean it. I shouldn't have said what I did." I said looking at him, he looked up as I said that.

"I didn't mean a word of what I said you know that right?" he asked. I nodded smiling weakly. A second later I was enveloped in to a warm safe familiar pair of arms.

"I really am so sorry." he whispered to my ear, we just stood there hugging. I let go of him and smiled up to him.

"Wanna go back to your boyfriend then?" he asked mocking me.

"Shut up. And yes I would." I said finally smiling for real and skipping back to Niall.

"Hey you and Zayn all good by the looks of stuff then?" Niall asked as I sat down and he put his arm round my waist.

"Yup." I said popping the "p". He smiled I think he was happy for  me.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Mmhuh?" He said.

"I love you. You know that right?" I said. He turned fully to me.

"Well I know that now and I love you to." He said  cupping my cheek and kissing me gently on the lips.

"GETTA ROOM!" I heard Louis chime from somewhere in the room.

"Fine then we will." I said taking Niall's hand and pulling him into the walk in wardrobe (I forgot to mention that so yeah there's a walk in wardrobe).