Dealing with Niall and looking after a fan.

A/N So guys most of this chapter is a filler other then the start of it, also can you comment? Vote? Fan? thank you guys enjoy- Emily :D

We snuck out and I didn't look back I knew he was following me. I walked out into the dark, surprisingly cold air for August. The breeze was nice though it had been hot all day and the stars were shimmering in the sky and despite the distant scream of fans it was fairly peaceful.

Niall coughed I forgot he was beside me for a second "So?" he asked.

"Niall?" I asked unsure of how to go about it. Maybe I could ask him about relationships first? Yeah that's what I'll do.

"So do you have a girl or a crush?" I ask, wow that did not sound casual.

"Nahh not really there is this one girl I like but I think she's into someone else." he answered.

"Aw am sure you'll find a girl. I mean you've got millions of girls you don't even know after you, I wouldn't doubt anything yet." I said.

"I know but I don't want those million's of girls I want that one girl. Yeah I love the fan's but this girl she just... different."

I didn't know what to say. Maybe he didn't like me in that way I mean that one girl he's talking about sounds really special to him. We stood in silence for a minute.

"So uh do you like anyone?" he asked me.

"Yeah I like loads of people except for Liam he-" Niall cut me off.

"No I mean do you have a crush on anyone." he laughed.

Did I...?

"Nope, boys are to much hassle can't be bothered y'know. If I found the right guy then it would be cool but Im fine just being single I'm not desperate." I answered.

"What about you and Harry?" Niall asked . Why does he insist I have a thing for him?

"What in the changing room? No, that was a joke we're just close that's all. Twitter made up a load of things and I wanted to have some fun and he played along." I said laughing at the though of me and Haz being together.

"Oh well just be careful he's trapped you now he's a really bad flirt." Niall warned.

"I'm a big girl I can handle myself. So what about this one girl then?" I asked shoving his shoulder teasingly.

"What do you mean? What about her?" he said clearly acting dumb on purpose.

"Oh c'mon what does she look like? How old is she? Do I know her?" I fired some questions at him.

"Well she has long dirty blonde brownish hair like Liam. Um tiny bit shorter then me amazing chocolate brown eyes that I get lost in an amazing smile that could literally light up the whole world. She's almost 19 and yeah you could say you know her." he finished.

"Well if I know them then it could be Aggie or Jess but they're both already 19 plus Jess has bright red hair and Aggie has black with purple streaks." I said trying to guess.

Was I being really dumb or was he talking about me? NO shake it off, shake it off Lexi. 

"Lexi I-" he began.

"Guys c'mon time to go!" Harry shouted us running over and  grabbing me by the waist.

"If twitter thinks we're a couple we have to pretend right?" he said giving me a cheeky grin. I nodded.

I look back over at Niall he gave me a half sympathetic look and a weak smile.

"You coming or not Leprechaun?" Harry asked. Niall nodded and followed us in. We walked back into the changing room.

"What were you two doing out there?" Louis asked raising his eyebrow.

I smirked then laughed "I went out for some fresh air and Niall followed me then we just chatted for a bit." I answered.

Lou just gave me an as if look while Jess and Aggie exchanged a look. We walked out the front to a load of screaming fans. Harry grabbed my hand and winked at me.

"HARRY OVER HERE!" a fan screamed we and him walked over to her.

"Are- are you to together?" she stuttered out. Harry grinned and nodded.

"This is Lexi.My girlfriend." as soon as he said that the only thought in my head was, What the fridge have I just let myself in to?

I dropped his hand "Harry I decided I don't wanna do this now." I told him oh jeezo that sounded like a bloody break up.

"Okay then." he said happily.

"So you aren't together?" the fan asked nervously.

"Nahh, don't worry and just to let you know that wasn't a break up. It was going to be for a prank to pretend we were together but I don't really want to any more." I reassured her.

"Oh okay." 

"How old are you, you look pretty young to be here?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm 8 my big sister bought me here but I lost her but I'm sure I'll find her I'm not to worried." she said confidently. I don't think she realized how many girls were here.

"The only thing that bothers me is I doubt any of the other boys'll come and say hi to me." she carried on.

"C'mon then." I said as an idea struck me I lifted her over the barrier.

"Are you sure what about security?" she said sounding nervous again.

"Oh don't worry me and the boys are close friends." I said taking her hand and leading her towards the boys.

"So what'syour name hunny?" I asked her.

"My name is Sophie." she said looking around in amazement. Now I think she started to realize how many girls were here she started to go timid. I picked her her up and put her on my waist like you would with a baby. I'm 19 so to me 8 is still quite little.

"Don't worry I got ya." I comforted her. I felt her relax. Unlucky for me the first of the boys I found was Liam.

"Lexi! What the hell are you doing with a kid?!" he yelled at me.

"First of all she is called Sophie second she is only 8 and has lost her big sister and wanted to meet you guys. Now look you've gone and bloody scared her." I said turning my attention back and comforting her.

"Who do you want to meet the most?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up "Niall James Horan." awww. 

"Okay shall we find him then?" I asked her, I have decided to find her sister later.

"Yes please!" I walked round and found Niall.

"Hey Niall I got a little fan who wants to meet you. You're her favourite." I said tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey buddy." he said lifting her off me. They then began to plan their beach wedding, awww she was so cute.

"Sweetie what's your sister's full name I'll go find her while Niall looks after you." I said to her.

"She is called Rachel Faith Evermist." she said then went back to talking with Niall. He nodded and I went and found a megaphone. Why do they have these in the X Factor studio meh!

"Can Rachel Faith Evermist please come forward we found your little sister." I said, within five minutes security had found her.

"Um hi I'm Rachel." she said.

"Oh right come with me Niall's looking after Sophie." I said.

"THE Niall Horan is l-looki-"

"Yes c'mon" I said

An hour later me and Liam were sat in a separate car from the rest of the guys. They insisted that they had to go to a hotel (in Aggie and Jess' case home.) if they were going to sleep in the shed for our birthday tomorrow night.

We got home without saying a word to each other it was a long drive from London but not too bad. I ran upstairs and dived into bed.

19 tomorrow.