The guys find out Liam is a drag queen!

A/N Okay guys hope you like this fan vote comment when this reaches maybe I dunno 50 reads I'll post the next chapter or at least 5 comments so yeah don't hate on me :D - Emily

"Why couldn't we come in here it's fine in here?" I heard Niall ask. Oh great Liam was a rubbish liar or at least I could tell when he was lying, maybe that's just because I am his twin.

"Um well...er it's just that..." no he was defiantly a rubbish liar.

"Is that finding Nemo on T.V arhhhhhhh yayayayayay!" Louis just saved Liams butt. I heard them all run and jump on the sofa.

"Liam?" Zayn asked.

"Mmmm?" Liam said

"Why have you got girls clothes in here?" Zayn must've found Jess or Aggie's bag.

"Well I am you see I..." He stuttered.

"OHMIGOD!!!! You dress up!!!" Louis screamed.

Me and the girls fell about in silent laughs although we were struggling to keep them silent. Liam in drag? HAHAHAHA. I wish I could hold that against him forever if he did.

"Can you hear that?" Harry asked. Uh oh he heard us laugh, but it was so funny.

"What?" all the boys said. I made the girls go quiet and pulled out my phone.

"Never mind." Harry said. I text Liam:

To- Liam (yuck)

You, get them out of here now, drag queen!

I heard his phone bleep then he text me back:

From-Liam (yuck)

HOW? And you owe me I'm not drag queen, bitch!

I quickly text him back:

To- Liam (yuck)

Ouch! Hurtful! Just tell them you should go and get popcorn or something...now!

"Hey guys lets go get some movie food." I heard Liam suggest. Then they all traipsed out us girls sprang into action grabbing our stuff we knew we didn't have long. That's sounds all dramatic because it is!

We ran out to the front. Without getting seen.

"You-are-way-more-trouble-then-you-first-seem!" Aggie said in between panting.

"Yeah but I'm worth it!" I said.

"Why aren't-you-out of-breath?" Jess panted.

"Because I'm used to running if the boys are round!" I said. I heard he front door open and we all ducked behind the side of the house.

"Lexi?" Oh it was Liam.

"Yo?" I said sarcastically, walking out casually.

"You owe me right?" he said.

"Fine what do you want?" I asked.

"The shed for the night and you guys to stay out of the way." He replied.

"Wait. So your kicking me out of the house you-you You can't do that Liam!" I yelled at him. Our mum pulled up and got out of the car.

"Hello you two." she smiled. "arguing over who gets the house again?" she asked she knew I didn't want to meet the boys.

"I've got Aggie and Jess over!" I said. 

"Yeah and I've got all four boys over!" Liam protested.

"Liam stay in the shed with the boys and Lexi hunny stay in the house with the girls." She liked me more then Liam but Liam was convinced it was the other way round.

"Can't we have the shed though?" I said thinking I could convince her.

"No you had it last time." with that she walked off. Liam followed and then us three finally went in. We ran up to my room I could tell this was goning to be a good night because we ended up picking a proper movie and had cans of energy drink, sweets and the whole house.

*********

I got up and got showered the girls followed my lead. We were apartment hunting today this was goning to be fun. I pulled on some skinny jeans a tight black top with random scribbles deigned on it and I stole Liam's green jack wills jumper. I left my mousy brown hair natural falling just before my hips. I didn't do make-up, I hated it. The other two girls got ready and we went into the kitchen where my mum was sitting sipping her coffee.

"Hey mum we're going apartment hunting today is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah sure hun just make sure it's no more then about £900,000?" She said. Yes, we were kind of, rich she owned her own company plus where we were thinking of living was an expensive place.

"Okay." I replied then us three sat in the living room discussing the ideal apartment.

"I want it big and spacious." Jess said.

"It has to be open plan!" I added in.

"Where do we actually want to move to though, are we staying in Wolverhampton?" Aggie asked.

In unison me and Jess both said "Nope, were going to London." I smirked while both of then started laughing. I love these girls, I joined in with the laughter. That was until notice my twin and his band-mates standing there. Fuck.