【𝐏】𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's the gremlin creature!

Grim snickered, "Hahah! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun!"

"Wait, I thought they threw you out..?" You asked, lifting an eyebrow at the creature whom triumphantly puffed out it's chest.

"I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, if you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming in." It explained and gave a cate grin, making you smile softly by it. Now you wondered why he was desperate to enter the academy.

Speaking of that...

"About that, why do you want to enter here so badly?" Now as it was rude to ask someone their personal business, you couldn't help but ask with a hint of curiosity.

Grim scoffed, "It's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be the greatest magician!" He raised his paw with a proud look on his face. "I've been waiting for a Carriage to come pick me up. But... But..."

You stared at the sad cat before you, who had it's ears go down. That's where you walked up and sat crossed legged in-front of him, stretching out a hand to his head. Patting it comfortingly.

When seeing a face like that, you remembered how it was much similar to Ethan when he didn't get his nuggets.

Drip...

"Woah! So cold! The roof is leaking!" The creature shrieked and you stood up and dusted yourself. Looking upwards to the ceiling, seeing droplets of rainwater fell on it's ears and it panicked when another droplet fell. "It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!"

"Hmm, we need to find a bucket..."

"Eh? But magic should fix this leak up real quick."

"Oh, I can't use magic."

"Eh?! Can't use? Then you're useless!!"

You furrowed your brows at it, mumbling. "Why you.. You're very lucky you're fluffy or else I'd be kicking you out of here and now."

Walking away from the laughing Grim, you headed towards one of the hallways and silently searched for the bucket not noticing Grim floating close to you.

It's fur sticking up, roaming it's eyes around at this dark and eerie hallway you entered. A shiver went through your nape and on your spine, causing you to stop your tracks. Sensing someone was watching you two from afar.

"Hee, hee, hee!"

"Who's there?!" You asked in alert, standing stance together in preparation.

The thing you didn't expect to happen were ghosts circling you and all three of them at that. Until one of them passed into your body and again laughed creepily.

"Welcome to our castle! The Ramshackle Dorm!" They all greeted. The ghost who phased through you raised it's top hat as a greeting.

"It's been a while since we last had visitors!" The ghost with average features exclaimed with two other companions just above you; One was skinny and the other was chubby.

"Make yourselves at home!" The skinny exclaimed.

"Gyaaaaaaaa!!!! g-g-g-g-ghoooooooootts!!!" Grim shrieked, latching himself onto you with a scared expression and you stared at them with widened eyes.