【𝐏】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The four of you successfully went back to the Chamber's safely, but with small scratches and dirt displaying your wrinkly clothes. The blood on your cheek dried on your skin, thankfully, you were the only one and these others had only slight scratches and dirt smudges.

Just when you've all stepped out the Mirror, Crowley had entered at the right moment seeing you four and quickly made his way. His golden hues examined you and perked up when he saw a satchel on your hands with something heavy inside it.

He totally didn't expect this at all...

He gasp, "Eh?! You four actually went to Mt. Dwarf to look for magic crystals?" Well, Crowley did expect all of you to give up and face the expulsion. But he didn't expect you to come back all dirty with the crystal in hand. I guess your determination isn't to mess with.

"Eh?!"

"Huh?"

The Headmaster had literally allowed them to go and told to find the crystals hours ago, yet, he's saying this now? It was clearly obvious that you'll go, because you four can't even afford to pay a billion madol worth chandelier. And the thought of going bankrupt will always haunt you, but yet here you are!

"Ah, well... I never imagined you'd really go there. Nor did I expect you to return with these crystals. I was solemnly proceeding with the expulsion procedures." He confessed honestly, eyeing the disheveled four in-front of him while rubbing his chin. Yet his words irritated Grim.

"Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!" The cat exclaimed in disbelief, making Crowley rose a brow in confusion and directly looked by the students. "Beast?" He asked and stared at you, waiting for your explanatory response.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and very crazy strong, it was awful..!!" Ace interrupted, explaining it with irritation. Fully remembering what had happened minutes earlier.

"Could you explain in more detail?" Crowley immediately turned to you, his golden eyes asking curiously for more clear details and hoped to get an explanation. You nodded as The Headmaster finally lead you four into his office.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh?" Crowley hummed in mischief as he sat on the edge of his office table, eyeing the four of you. "...A mysterious monster living in the mines. And the four of you worked together to defeat it and, returned to the campus with the magic crystals?" He asked, wanting to confirm if it's true or not but you nodded nonetheless.

"We didn't really work together..." Ace mumbled, denying the fact of you four working together while he distracted himself by scratching the back of his neck. "It was more like our goals were aligned." Deuce added, doing the very same as Ace.

Crowley's head was lowered down, so you can't be able to see his reaction. The whole office suddenly went quiet as you noticed at how awkward the atmosphere was getting and he knew the Heartslabyul students were denying the work together situation. But seeing you nodded confirms it all.

"Ooh... Ooooh... OOOOOOOHHH!!!! OOOOOOHHH sob~! sob~! sob!!" The Headmaster suddenly let out an uncontrollable cry while breaking the awkward silence in the office and emotionally gripped his chest where his heart was. As he wiped his tears with a tissue that appeared suddenly.

Is... Is this man really the headmaster?? I think not.... You thought in surprise and speechless, watching Crowley in silence. Not really sure how it happened that can lead the Headmaster in crying. "What's with this guy?! Why is an adult bursting into tears!?"