【𝐇】𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"?!"

"That guy just teleported!!" Grim exclaimed while the sudden appearance of the shorter male startled you and your group of people at the table. It almost made you choke on your drink as well.

"Well, now. Curious about my age?? I may look relatively young and handsome. However, as our glasses-wearing friend says... I wouldn't call me a child." Lilia stated with bliss as Trey stared at him in disbelief.

"Young and handsome?"

Lilia chuckled at Trey's statement and examines the different students at the table until it landed on you who stared back at him with curiosity. A grin etched it's way on his lips and propped his chin onto his hand that rested on the table.

"Well, if it isn't the lost little jewel. We meet again I suppose? [m.name] [last name] was it?"

"O-oh! Yes, that's me... Nice to meet you again, Senior Vanrouge."

"Call me Lilia, dear." You nodded and Lilia looked at the small group. "Still, there's no need to stare. Chat with those of us in Diasomnia whenever you wish. We'll always welcome you with open arms." Lilia stated with his usual smile while Lilia's two companions went behind the third year, both with stern faces.

They doesn't seem welcoming... You sweat-dropped.

"They're looking the total opposites of welcoming." Deuce muttered like he had just read your mind which you agree at his words. Lilia chuckled and dug something out of his pocket and gave them to you.

"Here's a token of our new friendship. Some licorice candy. One try and it might get you hooked."

"Thank you..."

Staring at the two candy on your hand you turned to him, only noticing him and his companions gone. A confused noise left you, "Where...?" Looking around, you spotted Lilia and his group at the entrance doors. The other three first years were surprised by his sudden absence too.

"Geh?!"

"When did he even...?"

"How'd he even hear our conversation from so far away??"

Trey sweat-dropped, "Yeah well, they are an unusual bunch. Many of their students excel at all kinds of magic. Their Dorm leader, Malleus Draconia, is counted among the top five mages in the world." Your eyes twinkled at the information.

"For real, though. Malleus is like so wicked amazing! Though on the topic, our own Dorm Leader's magic is pretty remarkable. Like his own brand of crazy!" Cater added with a chuckle. Now that reminds you, you needed to ask them about Unique Magic that you've heard Azul mumble during the minutes of chaos in the ceremony.

"By the way, what's Unique Magic? I heard that from the ceremony and I thought I could ask." You stated, turning to Trey with curious eyes as your head tilted to the side.

The green haired male hummed, "Take Ace's collar for example. That's a type of Unique Magic. It's a type of special magic whose characteristics is developed by drawing from the magician's own personality." You hummed the same, satisfied at his explanation. Cater grinned and spoke.