【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were nauseated.

Nauseated by the strong smell that you inhaled through your nose. It stings your nostrils smelling like cigarettes mixing with sweet honey incense.

The environment wasn't helping as well when all of a sudden, everything had shifted darkly after a thundered roar.

The ground beneath started cracking and rotting, and the mazes along with the bushes were ruined. Students were in a panic to escape. Almost everything was down from Riddle's control.

But what's unusual from the sudden burst of your own sensed smell was Riddle.

Deuce squawked. "What distorted magic! Does he plan on using that on Ace!?"

Riddle looked nothing like fine of the sorts, you can see the dark atmosphere emitting from him, a dangerous look in his eyes. His eyes said it all when his magic had scattered, causing the rose bushes to pluck from their roots.

He was going to attack Ace.

"Come, my dear rose bushes! RIP ACE TO SHREDS!"

"Ace!!" You yelled.

Your breath quickening, you unsheathed the umbrella from your hip and gripped it tightly. Running towards Ace immediately as Riddle had also gone for an attack. Ace didn't have the time to run away and you hurriedly shielded you both with your open umbrella like time had moved quicker than your feet.

"[Doodle Suit]!"

There, you heard. Noticing that there wasn't any strong impact carried in your way. You slowly peeked under your umbrella while keeping a terrified Ace clutching a fist of your clothing behind you. Your face contorted into a state of surprise when there were card suits instead.

"Senior Trey's..."

Immediately you turned to the green-head Senior who obviously casted his Unique Magic. Maybe he did took your advice more seriously as you've thought. Not only did Trey rewrite the bushes, but also their collars.

Deuce was the first to notice. "Our collars came off!"

"The heck's going on?!" exclaimed Grim.

"I told you." The Senior said to your group. "My Doodle Suit can change any given situation for a short amount of time." He continued. "That's why, I changed Riddle's magic to be replaced with mine."

Cater perked up in shock. "Is that even allowed?! That's got to be cheating isn't it?!"

"Not really." The senior turned to you. "But I didn't think you'd really taken my advice seriously, Senior Trey..."

Trey only sighed. "You're right, [m.name]. Maybe I can overwrite something other than using my Unique Magic for child's play, only..." Then he lightly smiled at you as your eyebrows raised in surprise.

The green headed senior then turned to an upset Dorm Leader who kept casting his magic, to anything and to anyone. But being overpowered by Trey's magic, it only scattered as card suits and nothing more.

"That's enough, Riddle. You're only setting yourself up for destruction. Look at everyone's faces!"

It was no doubt that everyone was terrified and you felt sorry for them. It's already written on everyone's faces, murmuring loud whispers to each other. Like daggers digging onto Riddle's back, poisoning him.

"My magic was overwritten by Trey's?" Riddle let out as his eyes stared into space. "Does that mean that his magic is stronger than mine...?"

Trey shook his head. "Of course it doesn't! Riddle, calm down for a moment and listen to us?"