Chapter 2 - Where am I?

"You are here for a reason Ms. Knight...."

~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

THUD

I fell on the wooden floor.. I winced in pain "ouch"  wait.. 'why do I sound weird. No don't think of that'. I shook my head and looked around. I was in an office with goldenish bricks and  a lot of frames ....and they moving??

(*ignore Dumbledor's statue)

'wait'. I immediately got up and felt short but ignored it and I started to look around to confirm my doubt..'is this??'  I heard a musical chirp. I turned back and saw a big red bird.

"Fawkes??"

 he chirped happily...."no way"  i muttered.  I heard the door open and I quickly hid behind the bird's table.

"There is no need to hide little lady"  I heard an old man say......'of course.. he knows everything'. I hesitantly got up and saw an old man in red robes closing the door..he turned and I met pair of blue eyes in half crescent moon glasses. "Who are you and how did you get in here dear??"  He asked me calmly. "I...um....uh...."  I stammered... 'would he believe me??'. 

"Yes?? You can tell me"  he said with a small smile. 'Its now or never'. I cleared my throat "I am Y/n Knight... professor...and i am not from this world?". "Not from 'this' world?". " yeah....I think I somehow came here in this parallel universe different from mine". He chuckled "then we might to sit down for full explanation"  he said moving towards his desk.

 'He knows I didn't said everything i know'

  "come sit down Ms. Knight". I went and sat in front of his desk. "Would you like some tea dear?" "No.. I'm not hungry" and we heard a growl.....from my stomach...'way to go stomach...ruin my first impression' I felt my cheeks burn when he laughed. "I think we need more than a tea"
He clap his hands and I saw sandwiches, cookies and two cups of tea in front of me... I shamefully took a sandwich took a bite. "So tell me about your universe Ms. Knight" . I swallowed and begin to speak.

"Its not much of a difference ..we live like Muggles" . I saw him raising his eyebrows. I continued "but the thing here is that..um.. I already know what is going to happen in this universe...we have a movie and book series called 'Harry Potter'  and its completed so everyone in my world knows it all"  

he was quite for a while but then he spoke "so you are saying that you already know everything???"  I nodded "yes professor... everything from Tom Riddle's  history to Harry Potter's future...even professor Severus Snape's secret...and I really think I proved that I know everything" I said with a small smirk. 

"Very well....but how did you get here????"  " that's the thing I don't know...It was a normal Saturday night..I was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone and I--- wait..what year is this? How old is Harry? What year is he in? And what---"  he interrupted me "Ms. Knight calm down....Harry is still with the Dursleys and he going to be 11 soon and will begin his term in Hogwarts in few months... and it is 2001"...