Chapter 34 - The Beauty of Hogwarts.

" You, My dear.... Aren't you already in the different world far away from your true home?"

~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The Next Morning, Hermione woke Y/n up. Y/n was thankful but wasn't going to say anything about it. She had 3 nightmares back to back. All about the incident that happened on the train. The coldness, the two women's muffled voices. Y/n had never heard this voices, yet it felt so familiar for her, like she always knew the persons whose these voice belonged to.

Both girls got ready for their upcoming tiring day. They went down the Common Room to find that few students there. To their Shock, Harry and Ron were there too. Hermione and Y/n looked at each other with wide eyes and small smile. They walked towards their friends near the window.

"What are you two doing??? Its very unusual to see you here at this time.. shouldn't you be.. I don't know... sleeping?" Hermione asked playfully

"Oh please, Hermione. Its beginning of our new year at Hogwarts. We wanted to be on time for that" Ron replied with a slight eye roll.

"That or you are completing the Holiday homework we got 2 months ago?" Y/n asked sassily as she saw parchment paper on the table. She recognised few topics she did in the beginning of her summer holidays. 

"Okay, Fine!! You caught us!" Ron huffed and continued to do his homework. Hermione and Y/n looked at eachother, thinking about the same thing. Both of them smiled and nodded their heads at each other. Harry saw this and asked

"What is that about?" He asked at the both girls' gesture 

"We'll help" Y/n smiled and Ron's eyes lighten up.

"There's still time for breakfast, we can help you a little in the meantime" Hermione said sitting next to Ron and started checking his previous work while Y/n sat next to Harry putting her bag on the ground. 

"You two are the best people I know!!!!" Ron said with wide smile. Y/n chuckled at his reaction and pulled out her ink bottle and feather.

"You didn't do the homework either??" Y/n asked Harry in whisper tone.

"No, I'm done with my homework, I'm just helping Ron" Harry replied and Y/n smiled proudly and Begun to write.

Since, four of them, which included the two top students of the year were doing the work. It completed in half an hour with few minutes to spare for breakfast. Ron was amazed that how fast his work was done.

"You two really are brilliant. I still can't believe my homework is completed and I still have time to eat" Ron said checking his completed work over and over again.

"That's because, you and Harry did most of the work. We just helped you few spare time" Y/n said packing her bag and putting it on her shoulder. 

"Yeah, thanks mate" Ron said to Harry, who smiled back at him.

"Let's go to Great Hall, I'm starting to starve" Hermione said as she got up. The four of them walked out of the Gryffindor Common Room. What they didn't noticed was, many people were glancing at them, looking at a particular person.

When they were walking towards Great Hall, Y/n felt as if everyone was staring at her. She felt confused because this only happened in her first year when she was publicly introduced as The Female Kim.

"Why do I feel like everyone's watching me?" Y/n whispered to her friends

"That's because they are looking at You" Hermione whispered, who was walking right beside her.