~ The FINAL End~

Hiya there!!!!

The Book is finally complete!

But Its not the end people, it isn't.

I decided to divide the whole series into parts. So, Since this Book 1 is over, Book 2 will be coming soon!

But, Its been a little trouble for me to balance my studies and write so, I am going to take a 3 month hiatus. 

After 3 months, I wouldn't have to worry about anything related to study so I'll continuing the Book 2 later.

I apologize to the ones who were looking forward and I hope you'll wait.

And you know,

At first, I was very nervous about writing this fanfic. The doubts kept coming like 'Would People like this version?' Or 'Am I really qualified to be writing this?' or 'Is this story even good?'.

And in the beginning, The reads were little lesser than I expected but its fine because there WERE some people who were reading this. And I'm so thankful for that.

For the way the story is going, The negative thoughts obviously kept coming and going. But I'm happy because There are people who like this fanfic and are waiting for it to complete.

If you have reached here. I, Honestly and sincerely thank you. And I hope you'll support me in the future which is actually your call. You're free to drop this book if you won't feel like its going the way you thought it would be and when you're starting to dislike or finding it boring. 

And If you could remember I asked for the questions you were curious about. I'm going to answer each and every question in the comment section of the chapter you have asked the question in. So, Make sure to see it. 

And since we're done with three parts of the book and all the OC characters have been introduced. As a thank you, I tried to recreate some of my favourite memes. I have always portrayed my OCs in those Memes so I tried to do it -

~

Y/n : {Quietly sitting in the room} Jake........ am I ugly?

Jake : {Gasp} Are you crazy? Who said that??!! I'm looking at you right now and I can tell my sister is the most beautiful girl in the world!!

Julyn : {Watching them from distance} Hey Chris??? Am I ugly?

Christopher : Very Much {Continues to read} 

Raymond : {Pops out of nowhere} What about me??

Christopher : {Throwing the book away} You're the prettiest boy there ever was!!

Julyn : .......

Julyn : I want refund for the brother I got

~

Eric : {Entering the house after tiresome day} What are you kids doing?

Y/n, Jake, Natsu and Yohan facing the TV : ........

Eric : What's wrong?

Y/n : We're embarrassed

Eric : For what? Did you four do something?

Jake : Debbie went to DiagonAlly and brought some female products for Y/n.

Natsu : We were curious about what it was..... so we took a look at it.