Chapter 37 - Fat Lady's Disappearance

"Everybody keeps telling me that I'm an exact copy of both of them...Its just.. I can't help but feel both weird and uncomfortable, because.. in the end of the day..... I've never met them.."

~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The next day, it was Saturday. Everyone was enjoying the crack of dawn by sleeping peacefully. Even Hermione was sleeping soundly. But Y/n wasn't in the third year's dormitories. 

She was in the bathroom, getting ready for early morning Quidditch practice. She was a Chaser alongside with her brother Jake and Angelina Johnson. The Weasley twins were The Beaters, Harry was A Seeker while their Captain Oliver Wood was The Keeper. 

Even other houses' Quidditch teams knew that the Gryffindor team were perfectly balanced. Wood always said that the team was best and their House's Head Professor McGonagall agreed to him. She knew if there was someone who could win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor, It was them.

Y/n tied some of her hair in back so she doesn't get distracted by them while practicing. She placed her 'mother's' Violet hairclip just above the hair tie. 

Looking happy with her look, Y/n left the bathroom and grab her Nimbus 2001 that was under her bed

Looking happy with her look, Y/n left the bathroom and grab her Nimbus 2001 that was under her bed. She thought of telling Hermione that she's going but didn't when she saw that her best friend was sleeping deeply. She left the Dormitory without making noise that could wake the other girls up.

As she was going down the Common Room, She met Angelina.

"Good Morning, Y/n.. I have to say you're hair look's great!!" Angelina said patting the younger girl's shoulder. 

Both of them walked downwards together. To their surprise, The boys except Wood, were already there. Jake looked at his sister and smiled her new hairstyle. 

"Good Morning, Honey... I see you've got new hairstyle" Jake grinned and Y/n shrugged smiling back at him. 

No one in the room noticed, Harry staring at Y/n. He somehow didn't want to take his eyes off Y/n. To him.. She Looked Beautiful. Feeling the stares Y/n looked back at Harry who was still dazed in looking at her.

"Are you sleeping with open eyes, Harry?" Y/n snickered since the boy wasn't moving at all. She watched Harry snap out of something he was thinking about.

"Oh... Uh... Yes- wait what was your question?" Harry asked and Y/n just chuckled as she sat next to him. 

After few minutes, The door of Common Room opened and they saw Wood come in. He was very surprised to his fellow team mates were already ready without him waking them up.

"H-how??" Wood asked staring at his team

"Well, you told us the timing beforehand while dinner last night.." Jake said to him.

"That's why we got ready early" Y/n completed

"Very well" Wood smiled delightfully. "Well then, let's go eat out breakfasts before beginning" Wood said grabbing his Nimbus 2000 that Y/n gifted him on her first year, since she had got 2 of them.