Chapter 2

Satori and Koishi

For the next few days, they lived peacefully in the outside world. Satori had some sort of card that Nitori made which looked like an ordinary credit card, but was actually filled with an infitive amount of money, which allowed her to purchase anything, no matter how expensive.

Satori collected information from people's minds so that she knows what to do and how to do it. Koishi erased memories from people's subconscious in case if they accidentally revealed their powers.

But then, they felt eyes watching them. They looked around but saw no one. That's when Satori decided to use her ability. She felt about 3 presences around them. Satori caught Koishi's attention and they passed a silent message. She felt the three people communicating through comms, she decided to not interfere since it would seem very suspicious. Soon, they were walking in a less crowded area. The people from before were still following. The two sisters started communicating telepathically.

Where? Koishi asked.

Two behind and one on the roof

What should we do?

Wait for them to show up.

Okay

Few hours earlier

"Are you sure it's them?" Peter asked.

"The signal was blocked again, and those two where also in the situation," Tony replied, frowning as he did research.

"Natasha? Can you get a picture of these two girls?" He indicated a slightly blurred image of Satori and Koishi caught on a camera, "I think they're the ones who are jamming the signal,"

"Are you sure? How are they on the camera in the first place if they are the ones blocking the system?" Clint asked, joining them.

"No idea, but please, Nat?" Tony whined

"Fine, then," She huffed.

She took few of her daggers and a gun just in case she was in a fight. She took a camera and slipped it into one of her suit's pockets. She then left the tower.

"Hey Tony? Mind giving a location?"

"The lake at Central Park again,"

When she arrived, she saw two girls similar to the ones in the picture Tony showed her.

"Tony? You see this?"

She hid in a nearby tree and pointed the camera at the sisters. The one that seem the oldest suddenly tensed and the signal began to waver. The younger one looked at her sister.

Natasha waited in silence for them to stop looking around for her. 

"Okay, I scanned the faces, you can leave," Tony said.

She immediately stopped waiting and went back to the Avengers Tower.

00——————————00

"Who are they?" Peter asked.

"Jarvis, identify these two people," He said.

It took a few seconds.

"Sir, there are no matches for these faces," Jarvis replied.

"Jarvis? Rescan," Tony said.

"There are still no matches, sir," Jarvis replied with his british accent.

"No identification?" Natasha asked, walking into towards him.

Peter shook his head.

"Should we go talk to them?"

"I already did," Nick Fury arrived.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked.

"Hey! You can't barge in like that!" Tony shouted at the same time.

"I sent several agents after them," He replied, ignoring Tony.

"And?" Steve asked, "Any information?"

"Not exactly, every agent that went came back having amnesia about the mission,"

"I'm guessing you now want us to detain them," Vision floated through the wall.

"Can't you use the f-" 

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled.

"DOOR!" Tony shouted.

Clint suddenly fell out of the vents, laughing.

"WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE BARGING IN?!" Tony shrieked.

Wanda and Pietro walked in.

"Finally someone who respects the poor door!" Tony threw his hands up.

"Back to business," Nick said, "Can you go detain or at least bring in those two?"

"Isn't that the same thing?" 

"Whatever,"

He walked out, slamming the door behind him. They suddenly heard a rumble above them. Then, a Thor burst into the room from the window.

"I'm late, Midgardians," Thor said, "Apologies,"

Tony seemed ready to burst. He kept trying to shut his mouth while gesturing the door. Key word: tried.

"C***! F***ing door exists! If you ******* don't use the ******* door, what the ************ is the point of building it?! ********* [Error: Message unreadable]

The others watched him the shock. Steve was the first one to unfreeze.

"Watch. Your. Language," He muttered with a glare and left the room.

"Nuh uh!" Tony yelled back, "Geez, that guy seriously has anger issues,"

That was the moment Bruce walked in.

"What happened here?!" He looked around. The broken window, the damaged door, few of the Avengers in shock, and a pissed off Steve, "I leave to do some research and this is what happens when I'm gone?!"

"I'll take Wanda and Clint with me," Tony said.

The three heroes walked out of the building, ready to detain those two.

Hold on

"We'll need disguises!" Tony cried.

They went back into the building and later came out with disguises. Wanda wore a black cap with a black leather jacket and grey leggings. Clint put on a hoodie and put the hood over his head with blue jeans. Tony wore his business suit with his darkest sunglasses. He also tried to put as much gel to make his hair rather unrecognizable.

"Alright, targets spotted near the markets," Clint said from his spot on the roofs.

They saw the two sisters exchange a glance and they walked out of the crowded market place. They turned into an alleyway. The older one seemed to be listening to something. The other put her hand in her pocket, her eyes darting everywhere.

"Alright team, move in carefully," Tony said.

I hope this satisfies people enough! Also, shoutout to PepehandsxdRobertoHernndez849ukyenam, and Vgama102 for being the first few peeps that I saw in my notification bar after I published the previous chapter. Thank you so much for your support!