Chapter 12

"So what happened out there?" Tony asked once the two sisters walked towards them.

"We fought people," Koishi said, "People retreated,"

"Yes, but who were those people? Aren't you a mind reader?"

"Those are Yukari Yakumo and Seija Kijin, and yes, we know them," Satori sighed and sat down on a pouf chair.

"What can they do?" Fury ONCE again, barged into the room WITHOUT asking.

"Yukari can teleport, give you a very painful death, what else?" Koishi gave a dreamy expression while counting with her fingers, "Oh! Give you a slow death, prepare a torture machine, weaken your powers and stuff, maybe remove them, enhance other people's powers, witness anything, precognition, manipulate weather, make you insane, manipulate light and darkness, manipulate illusions, dream-manipulation..."

Koishi kept on listing Yukari's abilities. Halfway through, Tony started tapping on his leg impatiently. Bruce was noting every single one down. Natasha was listening carefully. Steve frowned at several. And Thor was looking for Pop-tarts.

"... presence manipulation, portal creation, circardian manipulation, event manipulation. There's one more!" Koishi stopped for a dramatic pause. Tony stopped tapping and stared at her, "She can Thanos Snap anyone out of existence whenever she wants!"

"And the other one?" Fury raised an eyebrow (Missing one eye doesn't mean he has to lose an eyebrow as well).

"She can—" Koishi once again was ready to list off everything.

"Flip anything," Satori interrupted.

"Physically or conceptually?" Bruce asked.

"Mainly physically, but sometimes conceptually as well,"

"So we have a Thanos times a thousand and a living reverse uno card?" Tony quirked an eyebrow.

"Pretty much, yes," Satori affirmed.

"How did you defeat them?" Rin asked curiosly.

"We didn't; they retreated," 

"What about that drone?"  Tony asked, the main question on his mind.

Satori didn't feel like telling the truth, so she said, "It was annoying,"

"I still wanna see her power!" Tony whined while gesturing Rin.

Rin shrugged. She flicked her hand and two zombie fairies appeared. One held some sort of transluent rope while the other held a gag. Both of them flew towards Tony...

.

.

.

Within a few seconds, he was tied down and gagged.

"MMMMMF!!!" He complained.

"There! Happy?" Rin said cheerfully.

Tony growled.

"Fine then,"

She clapped her hands a knife appeared in the zombie fairy's hand. 

.

.

.

"Did you really have to do that?!" Tony cried.

"You didn't say I couldn't," Rin shrugged.

Time Skip

"So now what?" Koishi asked after a long awkward silence.

Satori and Koishi just sent Rin and Utsuho back to Gensokyo since Tony said the tower didn't have enough space.  (They all knew it was actually because he was afraid of them).

A few days have already passed since the two groups met,  but they were already getting along. Yet one still doesn't know what secrets the other is hiding...

Sorry this chapter is so short! I'm writing this on my phone nowadays so it's harder to type. I'm also having a tiny writer's block,  but I still keep y'all updated. Also, I can't figure out how to convert the text into italics. I used a computer to write Time Skip above. Sorry for the long wait and pls dont keel meh. Seeya!