Chapter 10

The next morning, the Avengers woke up to the sound of arguing. They hurried ran towards the room were the girls slept.

"What's happening inside?!" Tony banged on the door.

The door got flung open by Koishi, "Sorry mister!"

They peeked inside and saw Satori trying to break up a fight.

"Who are they?" Natasha pointed.

"Sis' pets!" Koishi yelled over the commotion.

"How did th— never mind," Steve sighed.

The tallest of the two fighting girls had feathery black wings and—

"A CANNON?!" Tony screeched, "ARE THEY HERE TO BOMB MY TOWER?!"

The one with the cannon suddenly pointed it at Satori and the other girl threateningly, electricity started sparking all around it. The electricity faltered and the girl collapsed. The other girl, who has cat ears and tails, hugged Satori.

"Who are you misses?" Thor asked.

"My full name's Rin Kaenbyou" The cat-girl said, "But call me Orin or Rin, ma'am!"

.

.

.

"Ma'am?" Thor frowned. (No offense to guys with long hair!)

Satori nudged her and she quickly said, "Sir! I mean sir!"

"I'm assuming they're your pets" Natasha quirked an eyebrow.

"Yep!" Rin replied.

"Mistress! Why did you do that again?" The one with with an arm-cannon, whom the Avengers assumed was Okuu, cried.

She turned around, noticing the Avenges, "Oh uh, hello. I'm Utsuho Reiuji,"

"Alright, now why do you have a FRICKING CANNON AS FOREARM?!" Tony yelled.

Utsuho frowned, "It's a control rod,"

"What can you do with it?" Tony was now examining her control rod.

"Do each of you have a power?" Steve asked.

Rin nodded, "I can pretty much do Necromancy," 

"Like, raising the dead and all that stuff?" Bruce asked.

"Yep!"

"What about you? I'm guessing it has something to do with fire?"

Utsuho scowled.

"Lowest of the low," She muttered.

"Her power is actually...," Satori paused for dramatic effect, "Nuclear Fusion,"

.

.

.

"Literally?! THAT'S EPIC!!!" Tony exclaimed, "Can you do a demonstration?!"

Utsuho smirked.

"Don't use your full power," Satori warned her.

Utsuho pouted.

"Alright, um, this way!" Tony led them towards a huge facility, way different from the one Satori and Koishi went.

"So this one is equiped with thick walls made of various materials, vibranium included," Tony explained, "It's per—"

"Too small," Utsuho cocked her head on the side, "Too fragile,"

"The nuclear reactor at home's at least five times the size of this," Rin added.

"Alright everyone, come here," Tony instructed, "You, stay inside,"

"Do something," Tony told her once everyone was ready.

Utsuho crossed her arms contemplating which spellcard to use first, a smirk played on her lips.

"Hell's Artificial Sun!" She declared.

Above her, a small orb of fusion the size of an oven formed. She then tossed it forward, towards the thickest wall of the four walls in the room. 

They saw a flash of light. Then, they saw Utsuho completely unharmed, with an almost completely melted wall in front of her.

"THAT! WAS! FUCKING! AWESOMEEEEEEEE!" Tony shrieked, "TEACH ME YOUR METHODS!!!!!!!"

Natasha elbowed him in the chest, which made him stumble back a few steps. 

"Are you sure that wasn't your full power?" Bruce squeaked, "It's impossible to melt that wall!"

"Until today," Rin countered.

"Am I done yet?" Utsuho yawned.

"Yeah!" Tony called.

When she walked into the cabin, most of the Avengers nudged slightly away from her before Satori stopped them with a glare.

"Kitty! You're up!" Tony rubbed his hands together after getting Jarvis to replace the melted wall with a new one.

Sorry I'm stopping here, because I'm stuck again! I'm not sure what to do with Rin, so I'm making you guys vote again on what to do since she only has danmaku spell cards. Thank you all for your cooperation!!! <3

Ideas:

Simply summon some zombie fairies

Turn into a cat

Deny

Get something to interrupt (Ex: invasion)

Danmaku

Invent some moves