Chapter 5

The Avengers woke up to see tourists snapping photos at them. 

"Show's over! Goodbye!" Steve waved his hands.

They soon were back on a helicopter headed for the Avengers tower. Surprisingly, they still had their memories. Steve replayed the fight in his mind until a thread of thoughts flooded his mind. Consider this a warning, the voice said.

He looked around, questioning written on his face.

"You all felt that, right?" Natasha asked.

"'Consider this a warning'" Tony repeated, "They're threatening us,"

"Threatening us to stop trying to get to them," Nick Fury said, his image appeared on a screen, "You have to try to recruit them,"

"And we're saying no," Suddenly, Satori appeared on the helicopter.

"H-How did you?!" The Avengers jumped back in surprised.

Fury tensed slightly before covering his emotions, "I would like you to join the Avengers to help and save to world. You can earn money! Be famous!"

He tossed some of those words around until Satori cut him off, "First of all, I already said no. Second, why us? We just came here for some peace. Third, you don't know us, so please stop making request. I'm sure your parents already taught you to not interact with strangers,"

Stunned silence met that statement. Nick was about to reply angrily with she cut him off again.

"No buts, ifs or anything. We. Are. Not. Joining. Okay? Clear? So please just leave us alone,"

She then vanished again.

"Stark, is this line secure?"

"Yep, pretty much,"

"So, if they don't wish to be recruited," He said, "Capture them,"

...

"Why?" Clint asked.

"They are dangerous individuals to the society. We need to figure out how they have powers, what they are, and what to do with them,"

Sorry for such a short chapter! So uh, I already found out what to write for the next crossover. Should I post the cover (minus the title) for a bit of spoilers? And I won't be crossing Touhou with anime, seeing that pretty much the only anime I know is MHA. The next fandom that shall be crossed with Touhou is also very popular. Again, I think crossing Touhou with popular fandoms helps Touhou's popularity itself. Also, little drawing of Klee from Genshin Impact:

 Also, little drawing of Klee from Genshin Impact:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
|1| Twin Sides | When Touhou met the Avengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें