03- It the begain of the story

Klaus pov

It's been 4 years, I'm 18 and Caroline is 17. We are still best friends. I know her friends hate me. But I turned into one of those bad boys that all the girls want. I sleep around with people and I know Caroline doesn't like it but she too good of a friend to stop me knowing it takes my mind of things that happen at home. MY brother Finn hate me but still live with his mother, he has a job and everything. The minute I'm done with college I'm out. I just know that what going to happen. Elijah is still around he lives with us, but that because he just finished college so he looking for places.

And all my other siblings are at school other than my favourite brother Henrik he died a few years back because of the other werewolves. I hate myself because it was my kind and I could of stop it from happing, Caroline got me back on my feet. But right now I fliting with Cami O'Connell. She had a thing for me since we were both 14.

Caroline Pov

I walk into the grill with my friends to see my best friend flirting with Cami O'Connell. For some reason she hates me. "Look, Caroline, Klaus is a no-good friend, he is flirting with the girl who use to bully you, scratch that she still does with her little friends Aroura and Hayley who all have a thing for him and are competing for each other for his affection. He's playing both of them so now what he will do you when he finally finds someone better" Elena say point to Klaus.

Well, thank you, Elena. I know she right but He's my best friend. We find a seat and Matt comes over to us. "Hi guys, what can I get you," He asks. We all adored when Tyler comes over. "Hello Caroline, girls" Tyler been trying to flirt with me since he triggered his wolf cures. He doesn't know I know but he has that look in his eye that Klaus had when he was turning for the first time. It just his hormones. "Go away Tyler," I say and he just shrugged. "Now why would I do that," He says still standing there "Leaver her alone Ty" Mat say as he brings ower things. "Because I'm a gentleman I will leave you lovely ladies to eat" HE wink at me and I just roll my eyes.

"Way to have my back girls," I say with a playful look. "Yes, but it is funny you turning him down over and over again," Bonnie said. I laugh "I don't want a fuck boy I want a good relationship," I say to them. Elena nods agreeing with me.

Cami Pov

Klaus attention was turned away from me. He has a secret and I want to know what it is. HE let a growl. "Hey, what wrong," I say grabbing his shoulder. I fl he gazes to see him looking a Tyler and Caroline. "I don't know why you care for the slut, she probably all ready lost her V-cared to some guy and paid them off one more night to keep it quiet," I whisper to him. "She's my best friend I would know," He said looking at me. "Well, maybe your so-called best friend just wants you to fuck her and then for you to fuck off," I say to him. "She not like that," He says back to me. "Well, maybe she not as innocent as you think." I kiss him on the lips and feel him try to push me away. "Not right not Cami" HE then walk out.

Klaus Pov

I know Caroline not like that and I know she never slept with anyone, she wants it to be the right person. It the reason I never told her that I want to be her first, cause I'll know I fall for her and Love is a weakness. I get home. "Brother Aurora is in your bedroom," Elijah says. As he walks past me. I nod and go upstairs. "You look like you need a distraction." She says from behind me as I close my bedroom door. I look around and she just in her panties and bra. All the people I slept with since I was 16 could never make me hard I guess I haven't found my soulmate.

I've been looking for her since I was 14 but you can only properly find her when you are 18 so I been looking for her and well I can smell her scent but she hasn't triggered her wolf yet so I can't pinpoint it yet. I walk over to Aurora and kiss her and start taking off her underwear. I lay her on the bed, and Well I think you know what happened next. 

————————————————-
Here is the 3 chapter I hope you like it. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.

Ruby-Jo  xx