06-'I killed a man'

Caroline Pov

I was walking home when I pull into an ally. I look to see 3 men in like 30's I think. "Hello, can I help you," I say to them? "Yes, you can help us, Sweetheart" I look at him, and this look say he's going to hurt me. The one behind me, grab me and hold down my. I tried to push them off me but been twice as tall as me nothing was getting him off me. The other two start touching my body, and well I didn't like it the way it felt or at all, so I start to kick my legs. "Hold her legs" One of them and the second did the person did." Ok, Think. The third person moves his hand on my waist and starts to move his hand in my top. Ok, The person who has my legs is hanging them tight enough so, if I move them back. I hear him grown. I put my feet on the ground and put the person behind me back and hurt him fall to the ground. The one in front of me runs.

I start to cry thing I was about to be raped. I look behind me, the man isn't moving. "Hey are you ok," I say I look down at his head and saw blood. I panic and called the cops. They brought an ambulance with them and they clarified the man was dead. "Hey, Caroline" I look up to see Nik. Hey brought me into a hug. "Your mother told me what happened, it wasn't your fault, you panic. He was going to do something very bad to you" my best friend says as he rubs circles on my back. "I killed a man," I say to him. "And so have I" He say I look at him.

"But that wasn't your fault," I tell him. "And neither was that" He point the man in the ambulance. I nodded my head, taking a deep breath. out of know where I felt this pain run through my full body and Nik face was full of shock. "Omg, Caroline you're a werewolf," He says to me.

Klaus Pov

I felt the power to protect Caroline more than normal. I was like I should go find the men who tried to hurt and I should kill them, mind I was thinking about already. But I like my wolf want to more than anything now. I look at Caroline as she looks up at the stars. "Hey Care," I say making her look at me. I flashed my eyes and I saw her full life. Mind I knew all of it, but I saw it in her eyes. As I look at her again she has a look of confusion. "Why did you do that" I just shrugged. She won't feel the bond in till she turns 18 and that is not up till in a colour of months. It's only June. A few weeks until I leave bloody high school.

But from then on I need to realise that my best friend is my mate. Caroline Forbes is my mate.

———————————————
Hello, my little Hybrids I am sorry for the beginning of the story I know it is not good but I hope you like this chapter and please vote.

Ruby-Jo xx